States/Regionals Dice

deogenerate

レッツwwwケ­゙ッw­­­­­w(乂՞ټ՞)✧スクラッチンwww
Yeah, I was kind of curious on this, but did each States/Regionals have their own die pattern? (Color, etc., etc.) I saw somebody that had one from Illinois or something that was orange, and I know Wisconsin had a dark green-ish for States, and the Midwest Regionals is metallic-y. Just curious on that.

The only ones I've seen fro NorCal regionals are clear with no real color.

Yeah, so there must be different ones for each states/regionals.

They didn't give them out last year. It's weird. And the fact that they're not translucent makes them a burden to own.

SC States were dark blue.
NC States were light blue.
Virginia Regionals were purple.

New Mexico States Dark Green Purple Rocky Mountain Regional had a Light Blue and White Regionals die

Orlando had mixed colors. I got a solid purplish-one while I saw people with clear-ish/blue ones.

Also, does anyone else have a city/region engraved in their dice?

The NorCal ones are transculent, with no color except a slight blackish shade, and have a POP regional championships logo on them. That's as legit as a die can get.

NM states was a greenish blue swirly thing with gold dots and rocky mountain regionals was silvery something. I don't remember and I'm too lazy to go find my counters

The Indiana dice were red and the Michigan ones were blue. The Great Lakes regionals ones are reddish.

If anyone wants pictures I can get some.

Back