Stelix prime help!

Deidara.

Aspiring Trainer
So - I returned into Pokemon TCG(sry for my English)
I didint play pokemons for like 1 year.
Last thing I played was Rampardos(platinum) he was mega fast with Belt and stuff.
Then i returned to new format. The Fastest deck is Zekrom(i think) but its hard to get those cards(I can get them if I want but i want to play Stelix)
So im askin' for decklist of Stelix - the best decklist you cant find pls.
THANK YOU!:D

Steelix won't be that playable until after world IMO bu I'll try.

3-3 Steelix
2-1-2 klinklang
1-1-1 Samurott w ability
4 skarmory
=18

4 collector
4 junk arm
4 comm
4 potion
4 engineer
3 juniper
3 moo moo milk
2 candy
=28

4 Dce
4 sp metal
6 basic metal
=14

Hope I helped.

Zangoose said:
Steelix won't be that playable until after world IMO bu I'll try.

3-3 Steelix
2-1-2 klinklang
1-1-1 Samurott w ability
4 skarmory
=18

4 collector
4 junk arm
4 comm
4 potion
4 engineer
3 juniper
3 moo moo milk
2 candy
=28

4 Dce
4 sp metal
6 basic metal
=14

Hope I helped.

World IMO is?

and what is dce?

I really dont see what hes good for?

Btw - still dont know why Stelix isnt good?

Anyone can suggest other decks? I want to play some Prime-s Like Umbreon or Tyranitar or something like that! HELP!

Reshiram and Magnezone are Steelix's greatest obstacle in this format. If you want to make a Steelix deck, you must have strong counters to those two, so Zoroark and Donphan Prime are good partners for Steelix.

3-3 Steelix
3-3 Donphan
2-2 Zoroark
1-1 Cleffa/Tyrogue

4 Pokemon Communication
4 Junk Arm
3 Pokemon Reversal
3 Potion
2 Pluspower
2 Switch

3 Pokemon Collector
3 Professor Oak's New Theory
3 Professor Juniper
2 Judge

4 Fighting
4 Metal (Special)
2 Rainbow
3 Double Colourless (also known as DCE)

Probably workable around those lines, it's better to open up with Donphan Prime.

julliant said:
Reshiram and Magnezone are Steelix's greatest obstacle in this format. If you want to make a Steelix deck, you must have strong counters to those two, so Zoroark and Donphan Prime are good partners for Steelix.

3-3 Steelix
3-3 Donphan
2-2 Zoroark
1-1 Cleffa/Tyrogue

4 Pokemon Communication
4 Junk Arm
3 Pokemon Reversal
3 Potion
2 Pluspower
2 Switch

3 Pokemon Collector
3 Professor Oak's New Theory
3 Professor Juniper
2 Judge

4 Fighting
4 Metal (Special)
2 Rainbow
3 Double Colourless (also known as DCE)

Probably workable around those lines, it's better to open up with Donphan Prime.

Thx m8, but may I ask you to fix a list without Donphans. I'we only got 4 and my friend is playing that 4 in his deck.
And what do you think about this deck, is it Compative vs :
Zekrom donk
ReshiBoar
Donphans/Machpams/kingdras etc..

Sigh. I once too was into steelix... but he takes 5 energy for a attack.. and then there is the fact that he only does 100 for that 5 energy... cinccino can do that for 1 dce..

I jsut dont see steelix working :/

PokePhenom said:
Sigh. I once too was into steelix... but he takes 5 energy for a attack.. and then there is the fact that he only does 100 for that 5 energy... cinccino can do that for 1 dce..

I jsut don't see steelix working :/

So what do you suggest then?
Tyranitar? some kinda of Evee deck?
Ursaring? helppp

Just a note. Since this isn't a Decklist, it doesn't belong in this Forum.

Also, we don't allow people here to ask for decklists as well. So yeah, no more of that.

*Moved*

dmaster out.

By worlds, he means the world championships because a lot of people are going to be playing reshiram which is a fire pokemon that can one hit knockout steelix. IMO means in my opinion. As for the steelix deck, I think it'll be able to work with some discarding cards so steelix can get the metal energy back. He can potentially set-up in 2 turns by attaching a dce and metal and by picking up 2 metal's with his attack. He is better than cinccino in that he has more HP and that he can tank.

Deidara. said:
Thx m8, but may I ask you to fix a list without Donphans. I'we only got 4 and my friend is playing that 4 in his deck.
And what do you think about this deck, is it Compative vs :
Zekrom donk
ReshiBoar
Donphans/Machpams/kingdras etc..

Donphan is important because Magnezone is another one of Steelix's Achilles heel. There really isn't any substitute powerful Fighting type until the next few sets are released.

Zekrom donk, unless it does donk, shouldn't be any issue. You can stand a chance against Reshiram variants by building up Donphans and Zoroarks instead. The rest of the matchups are even to favourable, due to the tanking nature of Steelix/Donphan.

Back