Still 3?

Gale

Guess who's back (kinda)? Back again (kinda)
Does IFITDS have 3 lv.x per box like Temple of Anger/Cry from the Mysterious did?

are you serious?? only 1? that would really suck...I was starting to enjoy having 3 lv.x per box.
That would make sense since we do not have a set split into two (temple anger/cry mysterious and pursuit of moonlight/dash of dawn).
Anyways, I'll confirm when I receive my boxes.

tobehanabi said:
are you serious?? only 1? that would really suck...I was starting to enjoy having 3 lv.x per box.
That would make sense since we do not have a set split into two (temple anger/cry mysterious and pursuit of moonlight/dash of dawn).

i already opened my sealed ones...

Mine are coming sometime next week, so we'll find out then. Too bad it's only 1 :(

Are you talking about japannesse boxes right? I hate when PUI give us so few Lv.X per box, why are they so mean?

Yata said:
tobehanabi said:

I already opened my sealed ones...

aawwww you killed my hopes lol Which LV.X did you get?
I hope I get either Regigigas or Shaymin.

tobehanabi said:
Yata said:
tobehanabi said:

I already opened my sealed ones...

aawwww you killed my hopes lol Which LV.X did you get?
I hope I get either Regigigas or Shaymin.

i hoped too XD...ast least the shaymin...

i got dusknoir and heatran...
and ordered 2 shaymin lvx for 40$ off a japanese site, cool, they should be here by tomorrow, lucky!

Back