Stop 'n' Shop:The new sprite:naruto pokes!

RE: Stop 'n' Shop

Listen,I'm new here,and would you mine if you could make me a fusion
of:
Articuno,Moltres,and Zapdos?

can I work here???
to show an example I will do MOT6K's banner if someone tells me what it is.....

Master of the six kings said:
Master of the six kings said:
Banner
Can I get a spacey (but not to dark) background
With 1 Full moon on the left and 1 on the right
3 Pokemon, Umbreon on the left, Lunatone on the right and Cresselia in the center.
Saying on top: The White Sun's
On the bottom: Dark Powers.
The text in red if possible. Also, try not to oversize it please. Thanks

Just making sure that this has been read and will be worked on. A few other requesters kept complaining and moved the page, so just making sure. Thanks.

That's my request.

okay!
if you could find me the picture that you want for backrouund a the picture of the pokemon in google images and hyperlink them it would be much faster since I can only use the computer for another 5 min.

can you guys do tcg banner's? anybody gonna answer? (not to rush anyone and sorry for double posting x8

I can but don't know if I work here though....
why does it say that you are away and your comming back in 2037?
add 5 levels to ninetales! I thought of giving you a boost here!

the thing where is says i'm coming back 2037 is a joke :). my ninetails is growing (that is true) at an uncontrollably fast rate. dunno why, put people keep pm-ing me. weird- huh? {-8-}

id like my banner to look like on the left side a picture of dialga, on the right side a picture of palkia, in the middle a picture of charizard, typhlosion, blaziken and infernape, then Team Imperial written across the top with a space like background please...
and a bronze trophy with a pokeball on top and on the bottom of the trophy it says 50 posts award...

master of the six kings i alreasdy replied i'm like done so could you wait a moment and i'll post it up

Lance and Salamence said:
Lance and Salamence said:
I have a weird request. I want a special trainer card. The sprite is a Lance in a Team Rocket suit with a Salamence. The rest of the Pokemon need to be database. The those Pokemon are Zubat, Tyranitar, Articuno, Zapdos, Moltres, and Mewtwo. The backround is easier, it is a R. Make the gym badges gold, silver, and bronze Rs (if you can). No matter what it has an Earth Badge. My name is "Rocket Boss Lance". Don't include a freind code please. If you are reading this thank you for not falling asleep. Also thanks if you even bother attempting it.
I have a request. Please make me a TC.

EDIT: I'll reword it

Name: Lance
Trainer: Lance (Team Rocket suit) with Salamence
Pokemon (all database): Zubat, Tyranitar, Articuno, Zapdos, Moltres, Mewtwo
Badges (Please try): Gold, Silver, and Bronze R (for Team Rocket), also Earth Badge
Backround: Black with R

So can you do it?

here it is:
gkadl.jpg
Code:
[IMG]http://i88.photobucket.com/albums/k177/sindyx33/gkadl.jpg[/IMG]
that's weird i wonder why it apeared like that
i'll try to do your banner

can i have a tcg banner?

cards: ninetails (mt) garchomp (mt)
words: rainbow shift: the next archtype!
background: lightning bolts
thank for attempting it!( can you make it a little small but still visable?)

Huh, well I still like it, but the big white space around it, the white Cressilia outline and the weird whitehalf square are somewhat ditracting. I think i'd like to see what someone else in this shop can do (no offense). Sorry.

Back