• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

StormbringerGT's Trading Emporium Primes, Fullarts, Old Cards, Yanmega, Catcher More!

StormbringerGT

Aspiring Trainer
USA

EDIT In order to help sort through my offers, the cards I want most are in bold and will be offered Priority trades.

Hey I'm new to this forum! I've lurked for years, mainly reading articles, but today while putting up some more cards for sale online I decided, maybe I would give trading a try here first!

Looking at other posts heres some rules:
I ship in Toploaders so should you.
I will only accept new cards, or like new. If you have something that's slightly played let me know first!
Obviously with me being new I ship first!
Also with the more rare and valuable cards I will only trade with established members.
Realistic offers only please.

So without further ado lets get down to business!

Terrakion Fullart
2 Mew Prime

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Alright and here's what I have available for trade:

Older cards specifically those from the base set through Neo Genesis I have a ton of cards for trade. Including rares, promos and just commons and uncommons. Let me know what you are looking for.

Alright and here are some of the more sought after cards I have:

1 Yanmega Prime
1 Victini NV#14 (Fliptini)
1 Victini NV#43
1 Gothitelle EP47
1 Virizion EP
1 Virizion Reverse Holo EP
2 Pokemon Catcher
1 Zoroark Black Star Promo
1 Zekrom Fullart
3 Zekrom BW47
1 Zekrom BW47 Reverse Holo
1 Reshiram Fullart
2 Reshiram Blackstar Promo
1 Thundurus EP 35
2 Thundurus ED Reverse Holo
5 Thudurus Fullart
Alph Litograph HGSS
2 DCE
1 Steelix Prime
2 Complete Ho-oh Legend
1 Complete Entei & Raikou Legend

2 Rare Candy

And a ton more!

I've got a tremendous amount of other rares from current rotation to older sets some reverse holo.

I've also got a bunch of useful trainers some reverse holo:
4 Pokemon Catcher
4 Seekers
4 Pokemon Collector
6 Rare Candy
12 Junk Arm
9 Twins
2 Black Belt Reverse Holo
12 Judge
4 Copycat
2 Switch Reverse Holo
Professor Oak's New Theory Reverse Holo
5 Plus Power Reverse Holo
Cheren Reverse Holo

And Energy
2 Darkness Energy
2 Double Colorless Energy
6 Rainbow Energy
7 Rescue Energy
11 Rescue Energy
I also have the older versions of those energies which are still legal in tournament play!

I have a LOT of cards somewhere near 15K. So if you need commons, uncommons or trainers to fill a deck let me know and we can work something out!

RE: StormbringerGT's Trading Emporium! Primes, Fullarts, Old Cards!

Approved. Please make sure you have read the rules if you have not already done so.

Thank you.

-AnthonyG

Cml for your

2x yanmega prime
4x collector
7x rare candy

My: Pachirisu COL, 3 Smeargle (1 UD, 1 COL, 1 UD RH), 2 Emboar Ability, Machamp Prime (How many do you need?)

Your: 2 Yanmega Prime

LMK

Hi there, and welcome to the Trading Corner!

I was interested in your Reshiram and Zekroms, FULL ARTS. I saw you had them for trade in the title of your thread, but wasn't sure how many you have. Can you let me know? I'm also interested in 2-2 oddish and gloom from triumphant, if you have them.

From your wants, I have Serperiors w/ Ability, Emboars w/ Ability, Absol Primes, Al[ph Litho UD, Umbreons (I think I have 1 CoL and 1 or 2 UD ones, have to check), and prolly a handful or so of your RH wants. Feel free to CML for other potential interests, and maybe we can work something out. :)

CML for Gothitelle Ability.

Please check my list for:
2x Yanmega Prime
1x Reshiram Full Art
xXx Pokemon Collector
xXx Junk Arm
xXx Rare Candy (UL Only)

I have a few of your wants but I'm on my 3DS currently so they're a little hard to list. So yeah, let me know what you find, thanks. =]

glaceon said:
CML for Gothitelle Ability.

My jargon is a little dated lol. What is a CML?

Ah nevermind! Check My List. Got it!

CML = "Check My List"

LMK = "Let Me Know"

:)

HaunterX6 said:
Hi there, and welcome to the Trading Corner!

I was interested in your Reshiram and Zekroms, FULL ARTS. I saw you had them for trade in the title of your thread, but wasn't sure how many you have. Can you let me know? I'm also interested in 2-2 oddish and gloom from triumphant, if you have them.

From your wants, I have Serperiors w/ Ability, Emboars w/ Ability, Absol Primes, Al[ph Litho UD, Umbreons (I think I have 1 CoL and 1 or 2 UD ones, have to check), and prolly a handful or so of your RH wants. Feel free to CML for other potential interests, and maybe we can work something out. :)

I do have 1 of each of the Zekrom and Reshiram Fullarts. I'll have to edit my post to add them in. I'll take a look at your loot and let you know.

Sounds great. I'll check back shortly. Thanks!

Hotwings said:
Cml for your

2x yanmega prime
4x collector
7x rare candy

I'm eyeballing your Kingdra Prime and Maybe your Magnezone Prime what would you want for either of them?

Darkvoid57 said:
My: Pachirisu COL, 3 Smeargle (1 UD, 1 COL, 1 UD RH), 2 Emboar Ability, Machamp Prime (How many do you need?)

Your: 2 Yanmega Prime

LMK

I'm thinking about a Machamp or 2. I need 2 at the most. Also the one Pachirisu. What would you want for those?

So did you see anything.

Hello again, posting to let you know what I have...

From your wants I have:

2x Machamp Prime
2x Smeargle UD
1x Energy Exchanger
1x Raichu Prime
1x Hitmontop CoL
Some CoL RH Energy
1x Emboar Ability (RH)
1x Cinccino (RH)
1x Professor Juniper (RH)

Let me know if you're interested in working out a deal. =]

I have:
RH Audino
RH Pokémon comm.

And more!!

CML for anything you might have that i need! :D Also, check my "Buying" thread... To see if you can trade any of my wants!! PM me, as i am bad about getting back...

Hi

I have a large amount of your wants. Most are probably unlisted(i really need to get rid of this lazy stuff). I am interested in your 2 yanmega primes. LMK if we could work something out.

Hey, Storm! Fancy meeting you here! Haha. :D

I have some cards you might be interested in... Umbreon from Undaunted, Reverse Holo Samurott (with the Ability), and Reverse Holo Professor Juniper.

Maybe all three for the Emerging Powers Terrakion and a Rare Candy or two? But if you have a Full Art Reshiram, Full Art Zekrom, or Full Art Tornadus, that changes everything!

Let me know. Thanks!

Sorry guys, I read all offers and Im really interested in trading (and hi Trexroarr!)

Sorry I havent responded I had to go out of town for a funeral. I should be back Wednesday and I'll Contact everyone who posted and see if we can still work out a trade.

Also I am willing to trade cards for PTCGO codes. So if your sitting on virtual codes and you want real cards, let me know. I'm also willing to buy codes, Via Paypal. Thanks everyone can't wait to trade!

Please CML for

Gothitelle Ability
2 Yanmega Prime

Check out my list? I'm looking for quite a few old cards.

I've got EP and some RH cards up for trade you might be interested in.

Back