• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

StormbringerGT's Trading Emporium Primes, Fullarts, Old Cards, Yanmega, Catcher More!

RE: StormbringerGT's Trading Emporium! Primes, Fullarts, Old Cards!

Hotwings said:
CML for

4x Catchers
XXxx And any bulk u may have

What kind of bulks are you talking about here, because I have thousands of cards.,..

StormbringerGT said:
What kind of bulks are you talking about here, because I have thousands of cards.,..

Combination of (commons, uncommons, rares, holo rares, ultra rares, etc) I want em all

Hotwings said:
Combination of (commons, uncommons, rares, holo rares, ultra rares, etc) I want em all

Alright well I got cards dating back from Bast set on. Right now this im got a deal with a guy for every 3000 cards I give him, he gives me a sealed booster box! :D So I've been saving for the next expansion, but let me know how many you are looking for!

Man With A Plan said:
I have on my Trade thread a list of Base set cards which ones do you have.

Alright from you wants on basic I have:

Alakazam (Played)
Blastoise (Near Mint)
Chansey (Played)
Charizard (Played)
Gyarados (Near Mint)
Magneton (Played)
Mewtwo (Near Mint)
Raichu (Mint)
Zapdos (Played)

The played ones I picked up are still near mint quality for most. You know how the older cards if used at all they start to reveal the foil under the card and these all have them to a minimum. These were good enough to be put into my binder for collection purposes, however opinions vary. If need be I can take high quality scans and you can take a look at each card yourself. Let me know! :)

Afro-G said:
Just posting back to show you what I have from your wants...

1-2 Pachirisu
1x Machamp Prime
2x Smeargle UD
1x Raichu Prime
Various CoL RH Energy

I see that you want a good amount of Call of Legends cards so I wanted to let you know that I have some Call of Legends Booster Packs for trade. I know they aren't on your wants but with all the stuff you want from the set I'm sure you could pull some of your wants. Let me know if you're interested. :]

Definitely interested in at Least your pair of Pachirisu! I'll wait for a bit to hear back from you before I trade for them from someone else! Let me know or hit me up on Skype.

StormbringerGT said:
Ill check your list. Does the X mean that you want as many catchers as I can trade? Sorry still sorta new here!

Yes it does. And did you see anything?

BlastBurn said:
Hey man, CML for Reshi FA,

And 4x Collector,
4x Rare Candy
and anything else for a Magneboar deck! :D

Mareepman said:
Cml for (from highest to lowest want) x2 zekrom 47, x1tornadus FA, and x2 rare candy

jduclayan said:
CML for both gothi telle and one zekrom (non fa)

The Hybrid said:
please cml for:
Catcher x2 (NH preferred holo accepted also)

You guys all have stuff I want but I need to keep my playable cards to trade for the few deck wants I need. Then I'm going to open up my collection wants and then I can trade the playable cards away.

glaceon said:
Yes it does. And did you see anything?

Maybe a Donphan Prime, but I'm really looking for my deck wants for the moment.

Back