Pokemon Strange-looking Pokemon

artist92

I AM A FLAMING MOLTRES
that Musharna is basically a fetus? o__o There are obviously strange looking Pokemon, but this one is almost disturbing to me lol. What Pokemon do you guys find almost too weird for comfort? (sorry if there's already a thread about this, but I keep getting a server error when I try to make a search!)

RE: Has anyone else noticed...

that Musharna is basically a fetus?
Yes, yes I have. However, Mew was already one long before Musharna, so it's not that big of a deal. There's also Hypno, who hypnotizes and steals children, and Drifloon, who steals children and takes them to the underworld. Oh, and Yamask's face is what it looked like when it used to be alive.

And I'm pretty sure there isn't another thread about what Pokemon are creepy, just scary. So you're good.

Yes, definitely those three as well! They're no big deal until you read the little blurbs at the bottom of their cards, or their stories in the Pokedex, and then you realize these things are actually kind of terrifying... Cofagrigus is pretty messed up too, and even though I know it's not real, I can't help but wonder about actual mummies and the myths of their curses.

This is why you should never wish for Pokemon to be real.

Yeah, but Musharna just flat out looks like one that's been..detached. :p

The swirl on the belly of Poliwag is supposed to be it's intestines, since tadpoles are kinda translucent.

^ Ew, I did not know that. e__o I think a lot more thought goes into Pokemon than it may seem!

Blob55 said:
Isn't MEW basically a fetus?
I think I already covered that one :p

artist92 said:
Yeah, but Musharna just flat out looks like one that's been..detached. :p
The smoke is actually a gaseous placenta.

Oh, besides Ghost types and other weird stuff, Gothitelle comes to mind. According to BW2 Pokedex, it's capable of seeing the future and reads its trainer's lifespan. Then when it finds the point of the trainer's death, it starts screaming. (The English Pokedex entry mentions it crying, but the Japanese one had it screaming.)

I would too, if I saw how my closest friend was going to die.

DNA said:
According to BW2 Pokedex, it's capable of seeing the future and reads its trainer's lifespan. Then when it finds the point of the trainer's death, it starts screaming. (The English Pokedex entry mentions it crying, but the Japanese one had it screaming.)
That sounds scary..

DNA said:
I would too, if I saw how my closest friend was going to die.
But now it's sad. D:

I always thought Reuniclus kinda looked like a fetus... What's with GameFreak's obsession with fetuses? :/
Also, Mew is a fetus? I never even thought of that...

Mew is probably the more obvious fetus between it and Musharna. It looks like it to me anyways. It would also make sense since it is like a baby compared to mewtwo. I don't see how Reuniclus could be a fetus. It's based on cells. I can see though how solosis is a butt :p.

Cooltrainer Alan said:
Mew is probably the more obvious fetus between it and Musharna. It looks like it to me anyways. It would also make sense since it is like a baby compared to mewtwo. I don't see how Reuniclus could be a fetus. It's based on cells. I can see though how solosis is a butt :p.

It sort of looked like a fetus in a green blob thing.
I guess I know what you mean about Mew looking like a baby to Mewtwo and everything, but he's not creepy like Musharna is...

Cooltrainer Alan said:

Lol Solosis is absolutely a butt.

As soon as I saw the add for pokemon black and white and I saw Mushrana I was like really Nintendo? -_-

artist92 said:
Cooltrainer Alan said:

Lol Solosis is absolutely a butt.

Solosis is a cell. >.>

safariblade said:
The swirl on the belly of Poliwag is supposed to be it's intestines, since tadpoles are kinda translucent.

IT BECAME EVEN MORE OF MY FAVORITE AFTER YOU TOLD ME THAT.
omg i love poliwag

Back