Stuff we dont really notice.... ( AnimeTalk Version )

Beowolf

Aspiring Trainer
Did you notice that people there in the anime seem educated even though there is no school in the anime? How do people get jobs without being educated?

How are Pokemon able to understand which attacks to you use when a trainer commands it? Officer Jenny once said that pokemon never understands humans and vice versa ( thru speech ). So does Pokemon understand human speech? I mean, "Really" understand every word?

Have you ever noticed that Staryu can fly? I know it cant fly but we've seen Staryu flying in some of the first episodes...so can it fly or what?

In an episode in Sinnoh where Ash fought a gym leader who had Rock-types, we saw the gym leader's Onix use somekind of RockThrow attack. Rock boulders started firing out of Onix's body. Where did all those rocks come from within Onix's rock body?

Team Rocket seems to notice that "we" are watching them. hehe I bet you've noticed that :D

Did you notice that Pikachu loses all its fingers when it evolves into Raichu? Why did the artists remove Raichu's fingers?

On an episode of AB, two islands where fighting over which clampearl evo was best, little kids younger than max had pokemon but max isn't old enough for pokemon and they are.

If people start their journey at 10, why aren't they in school?

oh yeah... they do have school in pokemon ( for the kids ). I forgot..hehe nice one.

Has anyone ever noticed that they always have supplies for food, but they don't have anywhere to put it except those in tiny backpacks?

:s

Arcanine out.

In the episode where Ash fights the blonde frotier brain where he uses his Snorlax his Snorlax flies righ before using body slam I think If I remeber correctly Snorlax can't fly or even learn that attack.:) EDIT Ash uses hyper beam to launch Snorlax but they made it look like he flies right before he executes the body slam attack so it looks like his Snorlax is flying. It was in the episode Wheel of Frontier.:)

I think Ash is 20 since Pokemon has been out for 10 years and Brock would probobly be 21 now.:)

Maybe they just dont show those events in the anime.
I think one of the biggest mysteries is how old their pokemon are. >.<
Anyway.. How do Pokemon age? Is it when they evolve?

Horndrill is a OHKO Move in the Games. But why not in the Anime?

Tomb said:
In Lucarion and the mystery of mew.. Nidoqueen have Nidoqueen babys.. :3

There Are Nidoqueen Baby's =D????

whoa... weird. Hehe i just remebered in the movie ( where there was Mew amd Mewtwo ), Ash turned to stone and the tears of the Pokemon changed him back to normal. How is that? :p
Where do meat come from? Do people eat pokemon there?
Whats the source of their food?

Miltank = hambuger?
Farfetch'd = fried duck?
Sharpedo = shark fin soup?

man..there are lots of food that i can think of...food that might come from pokemon. weird

Back