Subway trains collide near D.C

Yeah, I heard about this a few hours ago. Apparently it was a head on collision..? Anyway, sounds terrible. Although, I am surprised that this doesn't happen more often considering all the train traffic going on in the East. Regardless of that, it's a good thing this doesn't happen too often.

dmaster out.

This makes me think of Fallout 3 and how the subway system is down there.

I hate the fallout 3 underground.

d master342 said:
Yeah, I heard about this a few hours ago. Apparently it was a head on collision..? Anyway, sounds terrible. Although, I am surprised that this doesn't happen more often considering all the train traffic going on in the East. Regardless of that, it's a good thing this doesn't happen too often.

dmaster out.

thats the odd thing they were on the same track.

Medaforcer said:
This makes me think of Fallout 3 and how the subway system is down there.

I hate the fallout 3 underground.

word of advise do NOT use the MIRV under there....

This is big for me.... As I LIVE in that area!!! At least somewhat close. But I've seen that area before.

Due to that crash, traffic is pretty bad around here. I heard it's the worst metro DC crash yet. It looks pretty bad, but I wasn't actually there when it happened.

Oh, how sad. I hate it when things like this happen. I hope everybody's alright. Gliscor, get your Jirachi to wish for everybody to be alright. My hands are shaking when I type this, for some reason.

Shining Suicune said:
Oh, how sad. I hate it when things like this happen. I hope everybody's alright.

Many were injured is what I heard. It's really sad, I agree:(:(

It's only about 20-30 minutes away from me. Actually I think they were saying one train rear ended the other.

Gliscor said:
Shining Suicune said:
Oh, how sad. I hate it when things like this happen. I hope everybody's alright.

ive heard from a freind about 25 injured and 4 confirmed dead :(

prophet1986 said:
Gliscor said:
Shining Suicune said:

Okay, getting a Shotokan Pichu means nothing tom me now. Now I'm all glum. I WANNA HUG!

Shining Suicune said:
prophet1986 said:
Gliscor said:
Shining Suicune said:

Okay, getting a Shotokan Pichu means nothing tom me now. Now I'm all glum. I WANNA HUG!

*Throws a possesed pikachu at you* there hug him :]

Just saw this on the news tonight. Really too bad. They think someone may have disabled the system that automatically stopt the train if there's something else on the tracks!:(

That is really sad. Its terrible when things like this happen. At least most of the people that were on the trains survived the crash.

When I visited DC I thought the subway was a great way to travel, this will probably make less people ride the subway.

Maybe this will raise the common welfare of public transportation. Things like this are happening more and more often, and little is being done.

Back