Sunday, 3/11, Disney and Pokemon?

pikalord025 said:
Yeah it was Jarachi Wishmaker that aired on Toon Disney.

In the US? Because the UK did just get that movie a little while ago... and they have rights to air Pokemon over there... =/

I have seen the ad several times but I did not realize the music was from pokemon and possibly disney may adopt it in the future because disney has been big until pokemon came out but it is still ahead a bit because disney has been out alot longer than pokemon.:)

well, I've seen many other references to disney from the movies, show, franchise. At the ending credits from most of the movies, you see that disney is credited. Disney would honestly be the best thing for pokemon, imagine pokemon rides at Disneyland! That would be awesome!

PloKoon said:
well, I've seen many other references to disney from the movies, show, franchise.  At the ending credits from most of the movies, you see that disney is credited.  Disney would honestly be the best thing for pokemon, imagine pokemon rides at Disneyland! That would be awesome!

That's what PokePark is for. =P Wouldn't you rather have a whole park dedicated to Pokemon rather than one or two rides? XD

Back