Sunday, 4/1, April Fools!

Holy Star said:
As for people pinning me to the hacker speaking German, I'd love to take the credit for it, but I wasn't involved in any way whatsoever.

Do you mean German speaking hacker ?

WPM you got me to.:p Luckily, I was gone 3/4 of the day.:p

No matter the outcome, I still support my conspiracy theory based on the behaviour of street cats.

It's all lies people!!!

Dude, u have one weird sense of humor, can u be normal like the other site masters & do a simple fake press release or no joke at all???

that was really annoying...yesterday:(

Wizards First Rule-

People are stupid; given proper motivation, almost anyone will believe almost anything. Because people are stupid, they will believe a lie because they want to believe it’s true, or because they’re afraid it might be true. Peoples’ heads are full of knowledge, facts and beliefs, and most of it is false, yet they think it all true. People are stupid; they can only rarely tell the difference between a lie and the truth, and yet they are confident they can, and so are all the easier to fool.

trying not to violate the rules i didn't belive the hacking, but the joined effort of a limited finals wasn't noticed by myself. Very good work

you got me with the worlds info, that was a good one. The hacking was obviously fake. Once you bolded the letters i got it, but before then i had no clue. The main reason why I realised the hacking was fake was because you only hacked the forums, not the rest of the website, and also the fact that we could still post in all the threads.

Fire_Pokemon_Master said:
you got me with the worlds info, that was a good one. The hacking was obviously fake. Once you bolded the letters i got it, but before then i had no clue. The main reason why I realised the hacking was fake was because you only hacked the forums, not the rest of the website, and also the fact that we could still post in all the threads.
lol, the real Turkish hackers hacked only the forums, the site was still perfectly accessible...

WHO is going to look for a secret message, honestly

And anyone who didn't realize the "hack" was a joke... give your head a little shake!

I suspected it was a April Fool's Joke by WPM himself. The strike on staff member's names were fake, because they could still post.

I also wonder if the other staff members knew. It's quite possible, actually.

Saying "yes" would indicate that the staff has an efficient way of talking to each other.

PM's, of course. :D

Happy April fools guys. I know it is a coulpe of days old and happy early easter too.:)

Back