Super Bowl 43(Tampa Bay)Come Discuss!

neviak462

Come vote at top ten on Pokebeach!
Welcome to the thread Super bowl 43!
Last time the super bowl 42 thread posted by me was very liked so I decided to coem back for this years superbowl!
When you first post here if you could just post this fill out form:
Name:
Favorite Nfl Team:
Favorite Football Game(Video Game):
Super Bowl Teams(The two teams that you think will play in the super bowl):
Your Super Bowl winning team:(prediction)
Your projected superbowl mvp:

Correct Guessers:(so far ONLY TWO LEFT!!!)
checkmate
Neviak462

Super Bowl 43 Banners:
This one kind of stinks but I made it in like 1 minute
superbowl43.gif

Other Peoples Predictions:
Projected Super Bowl Teams:
Eagles vs Steelers:1
Eagles vs Baltimore:0
Steelers vs Arizona:2
Arizona vs. Baltimore:0
Steelers vs Baltimore:1
Super Bowl Winner Picks:
Arizona:3
Steelers:1
Baltimore:0
Eagles:0
Projected Mvp:
Larry Fitzgerald 2

My Picks:
Super Bowl Teams: Steelers and Arizona and Arizona Wins!!!!!!
Mvp:Larry Fitzgerald

Thanks and good luck oh and don't forget to talk about other football related ideas thanx

As an Arizona native, I'm thrilled that the Cards' are in the NFC championship game for the first time. I've watched them for years, so this is very exiting for me.

It looks like Arizona has a good chance of making the Super Bowl, but these Eagles look pretty dang tough after watching them play in New York.

The Ravens at the Steelers will be an all out stall war; I see this being extremely close, but only because of the lack of points scored. I'd say the Steelers have the upper advantage though, playing at home and all.

Either way, who'd of thunk? Cardinals, Eagles, Steelers, and Ravens? Are you kidding me?

Eagles @ Cardinals = 24 - 28

Ravens @ Steelers = 10 - 13

I'm so bad at predictions.

Favorite Nfl Team: Steelers
Favorite Football Game(Video Game): Probably Madden
Super Bowl Teams: Steelers and Ravens
Your Super Bowl winning team:Steelers

My family is from Pittsburgh and my family and I have always gone for the Steelers.

I'm mildly annoyed with all the Cardinal bandwagon, but I'll live. Like Checkmate, born and raised in Arizona, although I have to admit, I wasn't really interested in them this season. The past couple of wins did change my mind. I'm hoping with everything I have that they won't lose the next game, but it's a high probability because the Eagles have a 3 point advantage. It could very well turn out the other way though.

Prediction: Super Bowl - Steelers vs. Eagles - Winner Steelers
Bias Prediction: Super Bowl - Steelers vs. Cardinals - Winner Cardinals

dmaster out.

Nfl Headlines:
Broncos sign patriots offensive coordiantor as head coach and former 49ers head coach Mike Nolan as defensive coordinator!
Championship Games This Sunday And Just around the corner is the super bowl the deadline for predictions is friday for the teams playing in the super bowl and winners are 2 weeks and 3 days away thanks Neviak462

well now it is down to arizona and pittsburg now decide your world champions

I'm hoping for my second prediction to come true. lolz.

dmaster out.

Name-Carl
Favorite team-Colts
Favorite Football Game-Madden, might be Tecmo Bowl Kickoff cause I haven't tried it yet
Originally I thought the Colts could win, but now I am pulling for the Cardinals cause I hate the steelers.
Final Score-Pittsburgh 25 and the Cardinals 28.
MVP-Larry Fitzegerald as he gets over 2oo yards recieving and 2 touchdowns.
Defensive MVP- Troy Polamalu he picks off Warner early for a TD, but then the Cards rally and come back.

Back