• Yes I did

Votes: 34 87.2%
  • No, I didn't

Votes: 5 12.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Super Shop!!!

Can you make me a banner that is like your example, but with three Espeon pictures, one from Espeon ex UF, then one from Espeon Delta Species, then the last being from Neo Genesis with the Espeon looking as if it was on water. i want it to say Look into my eyes....
If you can do this, Thanks!!

Can I have a fusion?
Base Pokemon: Typhlosion
Secondary Pokemon: Charizard
Third Pokemon: Blaziken

If it's ok i also would like to use that banner you have in the first post(If you can't take the heat then stay out of the kitchen) i n my sig.

DMES.jpg

http://i116.photobucket.com/albums/o15/andymanPS/DMES.jpg

Sorry if this is stupid, but how do you put it in your sig? It always says invalid!

i would like a trainer card with a shining arcanine shining growlithe a shining mightyena shiny poochyena shining crobat and a shinng torkoal the trainer being a the emerald girl and the badges being hoenn with a shining arcanine behind her
thanx in advance

can i have a banner?
I would like it like the one in the first post, and i would like Tyranitar ex UF on the left, Umbreon ex UF in the middle and Sneasel ex RS on the right. I'd like it to say "You don't know the power of the Dark Side...". Thx

Dudeman1993 said:
Sorry if this is stupid, but how do you put it in your sig? It always says invalid!
Click the link then, copy it from the url box thier.

The Trainers and Banner will have to wait till tom. I have like a ton of things that are happing,[ like my aunts funeral]

Can I have a banner like the one in the first post without "look into my eyes" saying "can ya even compete?". the username is obiuosly mine, Swampsperts. the pokemon are [in order from left to right],Swampert RS, Gengar FL, and Groudon HL. THANX!

For an avatar a fusion (charizard and golem)

For a banner: a lava background with a charizard, golem, red gyrados and pelipper
text saying: Golem1996

thnx :)

HEY!! The url thing is not working! What do you need to put in behind or in front of it? Do I need to put in

Can you make me a banner which consists of Sceptile EX (CG), Kingdra EX (DF), Zapdos EX (RG), Ninetails EX (HL) and Umbreon EX (UF). Can you please make the pics just a little larger. I don't like how small they are.

Sorry Andyman for not helping you with the recent requests as I am currently on vacation, meaning my Internet access is VERY, VERY limited. Plus, everything on this current computer is languaged in Chinese, so I wouldn't understand very well. I will get back to any requests effective this coming Sunday. I really apologize Andyman.

Form for Eggs:
Pokemon:Crobat
Crobat wings

Form for Eggs:
Pokemon:Mikaruge (#442)
Mikaruge face and aura.

I want 2, please

I'm closing the shop, for know because I need to finsih Requests. So any request from know on well be denied and never done, ever.

Please DON'T lock.

So anybody who wants to check back to see their stuff come here:
Carry.png

http://i116.photobucket.com/albums/o15/andymanPS/Carry.png
If I added Blaziken I would have messed it up, because this looks freakin awesome.

Yes, you can work, here might I suggest that you could work on icemaster request.

Konvicted:
Konci.jpg

http://i116.photobucket.com/albums/o15/andymanPS/Konci.jpg
For Mewthree.

how do i put my trainer card in my profile or what ever you call it????

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back