Wi-Fi Trades Super__Sonic Player Thread - I Can Now Clone Pokemon!

RE: Super__Sonic Player Thread

FallenLeaf said:
Before committing to anything, all 3 dream worlds will be female correct?

If so my DW Vulpix, Charmander and Modest Horsea for your DW Poliwag, DW Bagon and DW Slowpoke?

Correct my good sir. Can I expect the same? Vulpix and Modest Horsea are female? The Charmander doesnt have to be female.

Yes sir you can. If you'd like to get the trade over with, I have a Vulpix in stock and can get started on the horsea and Charmander right away. Not sure how much longer you plan to be online today, but check back and forth over the next couple hours to see when the other two eggs have hatched?

FallenLeaf said:
Yes sir you can. If you'd like to get the trade over with, I have a Vulpix in stock and can get started on the horsea and Charmander right away. Not sure how much longer you plan to be online today, but check back and forth over the next couple hours to see when the other two eggs have hatched?

You can guarantee me online around 8:30 - 9:00pm I'll be having dinner soon anyway so I don't want to say we could do it now, then not be here.

I've already registered you into my PalPad so all I need to do is go into the Union room I believe (it's been a while since I traded online. I always did it local up until this gen).

So let me know when you can be online with both eggs and I'm sure we can work out a time. We both have the same time zone EST. So it wont be too hard.

I have a spare untrained Tyranitar. Perhaps I could trade it for a DW Bagon?

Dialkia198 said:
I have a spare untrained Tyranitar. Perhaps I could trade it for a DW Bagon?

Do you have a trade thread I can look at first? Maybe there is something else I would be interested in.

If not, what level is the Tyranitar?

Super__Sonic said:
Do you have a trade thread I can look at first? Maybe there is something else I would be interested in.

Sorry, I don't have a trade thread. And the Tyranitar is level 56. If you want, I can also throw in an East Sea Gastrodon.

Dialkia198 said:
Super__Sonic said:

Sorry, I don't have a trade thread. And the Tyranitar is level 56. If you want, I can also throw in an East Sea Gastrodon.

With the East Sea as a throw in you have a deal. I value DW Bagon a little higher than most. And as you can see not by much. Since Tyranitar isn't huge on my wants list. PM me for details on time, FC, and such.

Edit: More updates!

RE: Super__Sonic Player Thread - Have new DW Wants. PLEASE HELP!

Does the DW Gligar have to be the LV10 straight from DW or is it ok just with the Immunity-ability? If the ability's enough, then sure, I can get you one. Also, Larvitar & East Shellos are not a challenge.

Kinda interested in your Relaxed Mew. Btw, does it have your OT or...? Just wondering if you can name it. I doubt that you can, though.

Pineapple X said:
Does the DW Gligar have to be the LV10 straight from DW or is it ok just with the Immunity-ability? If the ability's enough, then sure, I can get you one. Also, Larvitar & East Shellos are not a challenge.

Kinda interested in your Relaxed Mew. Btw, does it have your OT or...? Just wondering if you can name it. I doubt that you can, though.

I can't remember the event, but its an event Mew, so the event name is the OT. I would like the DW Ability, having it come from the DW isn't a concern. Just as long as its a female, LVL 1, that turns into Poison Heal Gliscor. :p

Since I don't need the Event Mew (HGSS), I could trade it for the Gligar.

Well, damn it. ;-; I actually have the same Mew. I noticed it when I was browsing though my PCs.

But, if it's ok, would you mind trading a Modest DW Vulpix for the DW Gligar? =)

Sounds okay to me. The values are pretty much on par. As long as the Gligar is female.

Another trade with Dialkia198. Updates on the main page.

What nature(s) is your event Raikou? If Timid, Rash or Modest I have plenty of DWs I can breed for you that are not on your list of Haves.

FallenLeaf said:
What nature(s) is your event Raikou? If Timid, Rash or Modest I have plenty of DWs I can breed for you that are not on your list of Haves.

It just happens to be a Rash nature. Give me a list of options. Also, I would like to trade the three as a set, so maybe we can negotiate more than one DW Pokemon.

LMK

Ok, well which of the DWs that I have are you interested in? From there, we can narrow the list down to what would be fair for the three if necessary.

RE: Super__Sonic Player Thread - Have new DW Wants.

I could manage that I think. What times are you generally available to trade?

Back