SuperArtNinja's Gallery and *How To Guide!* Sprite GIF Avatar! 3/20/13

Coming Soon!

Coming Soon! I will go over legs of animals vs. legs of humans!

Humans and quadrupedal animals share a surprising amount of similarities. Learning about the human leg can actually further the understanding of a quadrupedal animal's hind legs. My next "How To" will be about legs! Learning about them will make it easier for those who have human/animal hybrids or anthros. As an added bonus, I will also talk about the part of the leg I see almost no mention of: the glutes (A.K.A. Your a$$). Cause if you can't attach the legs properly, what good are they? :p

RE: SuperArtNinja's Gallery and *How To Guide!* 2/18/13 Coming Soon!

Really nicely coloured finished piece you have there. I can't help that the settled snow could be drawn a little better however. Not that I think the snow wouldn't look good though, don't get me wrong ;]

Tutorials are always welcome! I'm having troubles with legs recently.

Delta said:
Really nicely coloured finished piece you have there. I can't help that the settled snow could be drawn a little better however. Not that I think the snow wouldn't look good though, don't get me wrong ;]

Tutorials are always welcome! I'm having troubles with legs recently.

That isn't snow, it's sunlight... TT.TT

RE: SuperArtNinja's Gallery and *How To Guide!* 2/16/13 How To Poses

SuperArtNinja said:
If there is anything you'd like to see a small tutorial on, I'll make one. I enjoy making them. :cool:

Thanks!

You're welcome! ^^

How about a tutorial on making female faces vs male faces. Every time I try drawing a girl, the face never really looks... girly. The only female drawings I've made that look somewhat like females either have closed or HUGE cutesy shoujo eyes.

Also, tutorials dealing with how clothes settle on a body would be useful. I tend to draw my characters with minimal clothing nowadays, but when I do draw clothes, they usually look really stiff.

RE: SuperArtNinja's Gallery and *How To Guide!* 2/16/13 How To Poses

Nekoban Ryo said:
SuperArtNinja said:
If there is anything you'd like to see a small tutorial on, I'll make one. I enjoy making them. :cool:

Thanks!

You're welcome! ^^

How about a tutorial on making female faces vs male faces. Every time I try drawing a girl, the face never really looks... girly. The only female drawings I've made that look somewhat like females either have closed or HUGE cutesy shoujo eyes.

Also, tutorials dealing with how clothes settle on a body would be useful. I tend to draw my characters with minimal clothing nowadays, but when I do draw clothes, they usually look really stiff.

I'll get on these once I start to get over my bronchitis. I've been practically bed ridden for the past few days.

I finished my legs tutorial! I think it could use a little more elaboration though. I got two more tutorials on the way.

Hey guys! Here's some new art! It's a joke on how every single gen since 3 has had Fire/Fighting starters! Enjoy!

This would be so dumb...

I can see this too

RE: SuperArtNinja's Gallery and *How To Guide!* 3/9/13 Funny Fakemon

Here's a fun digital painting I did of Vulpix! I think it looks way better smaller. The colors blend way better.

RE: SuperArtNinja's Gallery and *How To Guide!* 3/10/13 New Digital painting

Nice painting you did there! I really like the lineless style you used. :]

HUGE UPDATE!

I drew this for VulpixCore! I drew one of her OCs cause I thought he looked pretty cool.

Vulpix's OC

With this I think I'm going to start taking requests! If you do decide to request, please look at post numero uno, for the details on how it'll work, my rules et cetera!

Sprites?

This is my very first attempt at spriting, this is custom made from scratch and has taken me several hours. I'm pretty happy about the result! I sprited my OC.

Thoughts? If you can see something that needs improving, please tell me.

RE: SuperArtNinja's Gallery and *How To Guide!* My first sprite! Please critique! 3/19/13

If this is from scratch then this is unreal, well done!
maybe a tiny bit less shadowing on the purple top and right side of the coat, but thats just if i'm being picky and a bit more colour in the eye
I love this

RE: SuperArtNinja's Gallery and *How To Guide!* My first sprite! Please critique! 3/19/13

[POKEMSTR] KIARA said:
If this is from scratch then this is unreal, well done!
maybe a tiny bit less shadowing on the purple top and right side of the coat, but thats just if i'm being picky and a bit more colour in the eye
I love this

Well, she has blue eyes but one of them was kinda REALLY hurt, so she's partially blind in the white eye. I actually forgot the scar on it now that I look at it...

Thanks for the input! I highly appreciate it.

RE: Sprites?

SuperArtNinja said:
This is my very first attempt at spriting, this is custom made from scratch and has taken me several hours. I'm pretty happy about the result! I sprited my OC.

Thoughts? If you can see something that needs improving, please tell me.
Bueno.

Thank you very much FireWyrm! If you have any advice, please share. I couldn't use MS Paint (I'm a Mac user), so I had to do the whole thing in Photoshop.

O_O This is amazing. Only thing I'd point out is that the head and other body parts looks a little too big. Did you do that on purpose?

Luckyfire said:
O_O This is amazing. Only thing I'd point out is that the head and other body parts looks a little too big. Did you do that on purpose?

Yeah, I chibified her for difficulties sake, since this is the first sprite I've ever attempted or made. Plus, I wanted her to look adorable as well as feisty. My next attempt will be an animated sprite using only Photoshop and Pencil Animation, not sure how or if it'll work. :/

My first sprite GIF and new avatar for DA!

Back