Wi-Fi Trades SuperMatt142's Trades

Status
Not open for further replies.

SuperMatt142

aka @FossilJockeyMG
< A quick note, I don't offer hacks so please don't offer me any. If you used the Emerald Cloning trick, that's ok. Pokemon labeled EC are Emerald Clones. UT means Untouched and T means Touched aka raised. NFT are not for trade EVER, they are just on my list for bragging rights.>

WANTS:
-Shiny Fossil Pokémon (Namely Kabuto/Kabutops, Omastar, Anorith/Armaldo, Lileep, Cranidos, Bastiodon.)
-Any event
-Any other shiny
-Just make an offer if you want anything that's not that rare (ie: DD/IP Totodile or Box Swablu) those I trade pretty easily.

Shinies and Events:
-UT Shiny Chansey- Chained in Pt.
-UT Shiny Marrill- Chained in Pt.
-T Shiny RUBY Linoone (EC)
-UT Japanese Bonus Disk Celebi, Lv 10
-UT 10th Aniv Alakazam- Lv 70, F, Brave (EC)
-T 10 Aniv Raikou- Lv 77, Hardy(EC)
-T SPACE C Deoxys (Lv 100, EV'd. Spd: 252, Atk:128 Sp. Atk:127)(EC)
-UT Wishmakr Jirachis*
-UT MYSTRY Mew
-UT Pokémon Box Swablu*- 7
-UT Ranger Manaphy
-UT Battle Revolution Magmortar, Electivire, and Surfing Pikachu
-TRU Regigigas (x6)
-TRU Shaymin (x2)
-GAMESTOP Shiny Pichu
-GAMESTOP Draco Meteor Jirachi
-JP Shiny Movie Entei (x2)
-JP Shiny Movie Raikou (x2)
-JP Shiny Movie Suicune (x3)
-GAMESTOP Shiny Raikou

Bred Pokémon with Egg Moves
-Dragon Dance/Ice Punch Totodile
-Earthquake/Rock Slide Aerodactyl
-Curse/Fissure Sheildon
-Curse/Fissure Lapras
-Curse/Fissue Snorlax
-Curse/Fissure Walrein
-Earthquake/Head Smash Aron
-Aqua Ring Piplup
-Vacuum Wave/Bullet Punch Riolu
-Ice Shard/Earthquake Phanpy (all female)
-Dragon Dance Larvitar

Extra Legends Caught InGame/Traded to me
-Articuno
-Zapdos
-Moltres
-Dialga
-Giratina
-Heatran

* I can get more of these by uploading Jirachi to my Sapphire, using Pokémon Box to store my Jirachi on, then resetting Sapphire and getting another. This takes time so I need to know a a quantity well in advance. Also, everytime I upload a Jirachi from a new save file to Box I get a Swablu egg. Also, I've filled my dex in Pearl, so if you need anything for your dex, let me know.

Pending Trades:
Pokemonmaster69 - Phione, Lickitung, Shieldon
Dialga007 - Movie Shaymin
Lipem - Movie Regigigas
Light Venusaur - Shiny Cranidos
Charizard88 - Shiny Absol

Win/Loss Record: 58/11

My: Shiny Crandios (will throw in a free Master Ball or Rare Candy or a TM (of your choice (I'll need to clone it 1st)))
Your: Shiny Zizagoon/Linoone (event)

Light Venusaur said:
My: Shiny Crandios (will throw in a free Master Ball or Rare Candy or a TM (of your choice (I'll need to clone it 1st)))

That sounds good to me. I could use a Stone Edge tm. Also, is the Cranidos yours or did you recieve it in a trade? If it's yours, it'd be great if you could nickname it STEGOCEROS for me. If not that's ok too.

My Shiny Absol

For your

Shiny Linoone...I prefer if it is in the Ziggy stage though

I will add any item you want and supply you with clones of the ziggy/linoone so you can keep distrubiting it. TO me LV and several other people. I can supply you with 6 clones.

SuperMatt142 said:
Light Venusaur said:

That sounds good to me. I could use a Stone Edge tm. Also, is the Cranidos yours or did you recieve it in a trade? If it's yours, it'd be great if you could nickname it STEGOCEROS for me. If not that's ok too.
It's mine.
Sure I can Nickname it & give it Stone Edge for you.

Light Venusaur said:
SuperMatt142 said:
Light Venusaur said:

It's mine.
Sure I can Nickname it & give it Stone Edge for you.

Let me know when you want to trade.

As for the Absol, I cloned the Linoone on Emerald so I have plenty. I got it way back before I knew the worth otherwise I wouldn't have evolved it. If you want to trade the Absol that's cool with me.

OK, you can find my FC, in my profile.

I will meet you online with a copy of the absol.

THANKS!

Ah ok np.

Just make sure you leave me a rep here...

http://www.pokebeach.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=38365

It just means that I have a trade rep. Which is basically telling others i am trusted to be traded with.

Hi, in a few days, I'll get a LEGIT Movie Shaymin.

Would you trade it for your
-10ANIV Celebi,
-WSHMKR Jirachi (Can I get more then one? I would make a better offer if this is possible)
-male shiny Gligar?

And in 1-2 weeks will be online my new Player Thread, and I've many more Events!

dialga007 said:
Hi, in a few days, I'll get a LEGIT Movie Shaymin.

Would you trade it for your
-10ANIV Celebi,
-WSHMKR Jirachi (Can I get more then one? I would make a better offer if this is possible)
-male shiny Gligar?

And in 1-2 weeks will be online my new Player Thread, and I've many more Events!

Yea, your offer is reasonable. I'd totally trade for that. How many Jirachi do you want?

i have a movie regigas would you trade it for your wishmakr jirachi and shiny gilgar (the male one) and shiny machop?

Lipem said:
I have a movie regigas would you trade it for your wishmakr jirachi and shiny gilgar (the male one) and shiny machop?

Deal...except I already offered the male one to someone. I could throw in something else if you don't want the female gligar?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back