ORAS Supposed Reddit Leak?

Wellp, it's alittle after 1 PM on the pacific coast of the U.S.
And we have not got a trailer as the leaked said we would, so I'm pretty much labeling it as fake.

However, if some of the stuff comes through as real I would not be surprised (Mega Flygon/ Miltoic) as it seems, to some extent, Megas are becoming predictable.

According to my video source, it's fake:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fYIsfatJe8k

You don't have to watch the whole video, just the 1st minute, that's where he confirms it's fake

If (or more correctly when, since I believe it'll happen) Mega Flygon happens I'm gonna need tissues. I'm gonna have a serious nosebleed.

I assume the lack of a video from TPCi and the video shown above debunk this rumor? It's kinda sad since it would've been cool to get all those Megas, but to be honest, the leak became more and more false as they added more info onto it.

Eh, at least there's one leaker we can believe, which was two months ago.

http://i.4cdn.org/vp/1413088592691.png

They got the DP and BW legends part correct, now for the others.

( I'm not sure if I should make a topic for this actually uwu; )

Tuoko said:

Hydreigon and Excadrill wouldn't be on the Hoenn Pokedex, and it wouldn't make sense for Phoebe to have Duskull when she could be using Dusclops. A member here looked at the number of Salamence in the Pokedex, and it's the exact same except for added 4th gen evolutions and pre-evolutions of Pokemon that were already in Hoenn's Pokedex.

Seven is a Color said:
Tuoko said:

Hydreigon and Excadrill wouldn't be on the Hoenn Pokedex, and it wouldn't make sense for Phoebe to have Duskull when she could be using Dusclops. A member here looked at the number of Salamence in the Pokedex, and it's the exact same except for added 4th gen evolutions and pre-evolutions of Pokemon that were already in Hoenn's Pokedex.

They still have a chance at being added after the legends.
And true, but of course not everything on it would be accurate? Unless that's a typo or something.

^Duskull it's probably a typo...
The Megas don't seem very believable but that's maybe one more reason to believe it since GF likes to troll surprise us...
The teams make sense, and yeah, they could add more pokémon before the legends, but I personally think that's kind of unlikely...
the DP and BW legends part is true though...
It has crossed my mind that they may switch Steven for Wallace as the Champion in the post-game, to make it more Emerald-like, just like I expect Mega Rayquaza to be featured in a post-game side-quest to make up for the lack of the 3rd game...

Metalizard said:
^Duskull it's probably a typo...
The Megas don't seem very believable but that's maybe one more reason to believe it since GF likes to troll surprise us...
The teams make sense, and yeah, they could add more pokémon before the legends, but I personally think that's kind of unlikely...
the DP and BW legends part is true though...
It has crossed my mind that they may switch Steven for Wallace as the Champion in the post-game, to make it more Emerald-like, just like I expect Mega Rayquaza to be featured in a post-game side-quest to make up for the lack of the 3rd game...

You mean after? I mean, it's happened in Platinum, but then again, that's a third version, this is a remake.

Guess, at least the Reddit leaks has been debunked, with Mega Glalie and Mega Steelix reveal in the Demos, and I'm assuming the coworker 4-chan leak is fake as well.. ._.

steffenka said:
Guess, at least the Reddit leaks has been debunked, with Mega Glalie and Mega Steelix reveal in the Demos, and I'm assuming the coworker 4-chan leak is fake as well.. ._.

Plus the part when the leaker says he didn't hear about Steelix (one of the first post points)

Back