DPPt/HGSS Suraako's My Player Thread (w00t!)

Suraako

Elemental Master
Welcome to Suraako's player thread!

MY INFORMATION:

My Friend Code: 4725 5125 0843
AIM: animanmaster
Contact Time: Almost anytime (during the summer) ^_^

MY HAVES/WANTS

POKEMON GAMES I HAVE===========================
  • Pokemon Red
  • Pokemon Blue
  • Pokemon Yellow
  • Pokemon Gold
  • Pokemon Silver
  • Pokemon Stadium
  • Pokemon Ruby
  • Pokemon Pinball Ruby & Sapphire
  • Pokemon Leaf Green
  • Pokemon Mysterious Dungeon: Red Resuce Team
  • Pokemon Emerald
  • Pokemon Colosseum
  • Pokemon XD
  • Pokemon Diamond
POKEMON FOR TRADE===========================
  • I have almost anything pre-4th gen but I am very possessive of my rare Pokemon and will probably make a clone of it Emerald before I trade :p Everything was legitly obtained!
  • I can get you any of the starters but it may take a while if I haven't made an egg of one yet. If you need one I'll hatch one for you ASAP.
  • Shinies: Shiny Linoone, Shiny Exploud, Shiny Rayquaza, Shiny Charmander, Shiny Beldum, Shiny Lugia*, Shiny Pidgey.
  • PBR Surfing Pikachu! :D
    * The ones with a * I will have a hard time of trading unless I manage to clone them in D/P (not working for me though...). Unless you can come up with an InSaNe deal, I probably won't trade for these :p *
  • LEGENDARIES: (and where I caught them):

[*]Articuno, Zapdos, and Moltres (LG or special moves from XD)
    [*]Mewtwo (LG)
    [*]MYSTRY Mew (Toys R Us Event)
    [*]Raikou, Entei, Suicune (10ANIV or Colosseum or LG)
    [*]Lugia (XD)
    [*]Ho-Oh (Trade)
    [*]Celebi (10ANIV)
    [*]Regirock, Regice, Registeel (Ruby, Emerald, and LG)
    [*]Latios and Latias (10ANIV, Ruby, Emerald)
    [*]Groudon, Kyogre, Rayquaza (LG, Ruby, Emerald)
    [*]Jirachi (Trade)
    [*]Deoxys (Trade)
    [*]As of now, in Diamond, I have Azelf, Mesprit, Uxie, Dialga, Palkia, Cresselia, Giratina, Rotom (if you wanna count him as a Legendary), and Regigigas, Manaphy (Trade), Heatran.

I've also got the Pokerus! When we trade, let me know and I'll spread it to your Pokemon!

I will clone almost anything I trade you using either the Emerald or GTS glitches! I don't mind if you do as long as you tell me (and as long as it isn't hacked :p)

POKEMON I WANT=======================
  • Legit shiny Ditto
  • Modest Ditto
  • Adamant Ditto
  • If you have something that's not on this list and you think i may be interested, feel free to make an offer.
  • Female starters with the right natures/any gender starters with the right natures and egg moves. (Will trade more for this last one obviously since it is harder to do). Right now, I'm looking for a Timid or Modest Charmander with Ancientpower, a Bold/Timid Bulbasaur with Charm and Light Screen and Safeguard and (which he can't learn from TMs for some odd reason...) and maybe Amnesia, and a Jolly/Impish Squirtle with Aqua Ring and Fake Out.
  • Also looking for a Shroomish with the Poison Heal Ability, and a Yanma.

ITEMS FOR TRADE======================
  • Master Ball, PP Max, Rare Candy, Macho Brace, TMs (1-50), etc. (most likely cloned from Emerald)
  • Meh, make an offer; I have lots of things :p

ITEMS I WANT
=========================
  • Lucky Eggs would be nice
  • Shiny Stones
  • Protectors, Dusk Stones, Reaper Cloths and other evolve items
  • Anything else you might wanna throw in :rolleyes: The new TMs maybe?
  • Right now, I'm looking for the Thunder Wave and Will-o-Wisp TMs, Power Herbs, Toxic Orbs, Flame Orbs, and other Battle Park TMs and items.

==================RECORDS==================:
WINS
LOSSES

i want your lugia, kyogre, latias, and suicune.

i will give you any tm that you want.
i have a shiny ho-oh, lv100, but it is hacked.
i think have a jirachi.
and i have a hacked manaphy.
tell me if you want anything.

I have a Level 8 Jirachi(legit!) i would like one of your shinys please!!
please tell me what you think!!!

;D!!!

Updated to include starters and DP legendaries.

@cjdc - Thanks, but I don't really liked hacked Pokemon, although I guess you could argue that cloned Pokemon are the same... Do you have any of the items I asked for? Particularly Magmarizer, Electrizer, or Lucky Eggs. I'll trade you one of those legendaries for some good items or TM 53 (Energy Ball).

@Adamant Jirachi - That sounds fine. You don't mind if the Mew is cloned through the Emerald glitch do you? If so, then gimme a time and we'll trade. (Want it to have the Pokerus too?)

@Carnivine - Sorry, I looked through all my games and I haven't found a Straff Berry :(

@Alazzakazam - Which would you like: Shiny Exploud or Shiny Linoone? I can only give you Shiny Rayquaza if I manage to clone it in Diamond, which is very hard for me to do :p

i have only 1 lucky egg.
i am willing to trade it to you.
all i want is that shiny rayquaza you speak of.
i also have a legit jirachi level 100.

Hey,

Yeah i dont mind it the Mew. Is Cloned Um yes i would like it to have Pokerus, only if ya dont mind :D

Um i have put you down onto my pre-trade list, so once i am able to trade i will PM You? is this ok?

let me know

xD

Adamant Jirachi....

@kirkeastment - Sure but I'll have to trade them to you tomorrow since I already transferred six Pokemon to Pal Park for today. Is that all right? (And just to be sure they're both legit right? I don't mind if they're cloned, but I don't want hacked ones.)

@cjdc & Parukia795660023 - Sorry, someone already beat you guys to it :( If you want I could trade you a regular Rayquaza. Is there anything else you would like for that Lucky Egg, cjdc?

@Lucario4ever - are you sure? @_@ I don't remember Deoxys as one of the Pokemon you could get at the 10th Anniversary Event.

@Adamant Jirachi - Sounds good to me. You wouldn't happen to have a Magmarizer or Electrizer would you? I'll infect Mew with Pokerus anyway but it would be nice to get something extra :D

are the three shinys listed the only ones you have?
if you have more, tell me.
if that is it, i want your lugia from xd and that mew.

Suraako said:
@kirkeastment - Sure but I'll have to trade them to you tomorrow since I already transferred six Pokemon to Pal Park for today. Is that all right? (And just to be sure they're both legit right? I don't mind if they're cloned, but I don't want hacked ones.)

yeah totally legit, i hate hacks as well, PM me tomorrow

I have a Jirachi that was obtained on the GTS, however the OT is Wishmkr and all appears to be legit. I also have an electirizer. Could I have a cloned Legendary bird set with the special moves from XD? Thanks.

it was
If I can get my scanner to work
I took a picture that says
Get deoxys here
Im pretty sure it was on the first day
it also came with the space center promo card
and you can check the deoxys
it says met by faithful encounter ( I think that proves its legit )
it wasn't one of the 20 fav ( i don't think so )
but I can post a picture for proof that I got it.

I dont have a Magmerizer or Electivizer sorry. If you arent happy with not getting something in return dont infect it then thats ok with me :)

xD

Adamant Jirachi....

Updated with new Shinies and altered want/have lists.

Hey Adamant Jirachi and kirkeastment! Are we still good for a trade? I've been trying to catch you guys online so we can trade but no luck! PM me with a time so I can come online and we can trade!

Can I have an XD bird set with:
Articuno: Haze, Extrasensory, Heal Bell
Zapdos: Metal Sound, Extrasensory, Baton Pass
Moltres: Will O' Wisp, Extrasensory, Morning Sun
Also an XD Luga with Feather Dance and Psycho Boost?
I have many things you may need in my player thread... seeing as all you listed in your wants are Dittos and Shiny starters... please check it and make an offer.

Back