DPPt/HGSS Suraako's My Player Thread (w00t!)

Updated the list! Also, I'm a bit disappointed that the people I agree to trade with never respond. Please only make offers if you intend to go through with them and will try your best to be online when you say you will be.

No, sorry :( I think I could probably get you one, but I'm not really looking for much right now. I'm more focused on putting a good, competitive team together right now.

What are the natures of your XD Lugias, Articunos, Zapdos, and Moltres? Also, do you have any other Pokemon listed in My Player Thread (in sig, from XD) with good natures?

@articuno1508: I know my awesome Lugia is Adamant (which is not that good for Psycho Boost, but still pretty good for a Physical Sweeper). I'll have to check on all the others for you.

@Tomb: I already got a Yanma (I really should update this thing more often >_< ) but I do have a Gligar and a Reaper Cloth! But like I said earlier, I'm not really looking for too much stuff right now since my boxes are kinda full and I'm working on my competitive team right now. But I am looking for a few TMs: Explosion, Thunder Wave, Will-o-wisp, Charge Beam, Grass Knot, Roost, and a few others I can't think of right now :p

@light manaphy: Like I said, not really looking for much at the moment. But I'll peruse through your thread to see if anything interests me.

Back