Discussion Surging Sparks Prospective Setlist (SV8)

hmm, I know it's very early to speculate this, but I think these will be the two trainers who have a sir card in Paradise Dragona, especially Lisia.

1. Exeggcute
2. Morelull
3. Shiinotic

9. Gouging Fire

11. Black Kyurem ex
13. Quaxly
14. Quaxwell

15. Quaquaval

18. Smoochum
19. Latias ex
20. Latios

22. Flittle
23. Espathra

24. Gimmighoul
25. Trapinch
26. Vibrava
27. Flygon ex

31. Passimian

35. Klefki

36. Duraludon
37. Archaludon ex
38. Gholdengo

39. Iron Crown
40. Alolan Exeggutor ex

41. Altaria
42. Dialga
44. Turtonator
45. Applin
46. Flapple

47. Appletun
48. Swablu

49. Rufflet
50. Braviary

52. Energy Search Pro
53. Helper Bell

54. Dusk Ball
55. Disruptive Letter
56. Megaton Blower
57. Dragons Potion
59. Counter Gain
60. Drayton
61. Surfer
63 .Lisia's Appeal

64. Rich Energy
65. Exeggcute AR
66. Shiinotic AR

70. Latios AR
74. Flapple AR
75. Appletun AR

76. Rufflet/braviary AR
78. Black Kyurem ex
79. Latias ex FA
80. Flygon ex FA
81. Archaludon ex FA
82. Alolan Exeggutor ex FA

84. Drayton FA
85. Surfer FA

86. Lisia's Appeal FA
87. Latias ex SAR
89. Alolan Exeggutor ex SAR
90. Drayton SAR ?
91. Lisia's Appeal SAR ?

92. Alolan Exeggutor ex Gold

Last edited:
Eighteen ex's?! That is a lot of Pokémon ex cards, that's the highest number of Pokémon ex cards since they made a Triumphant return in the Scarlet and Violet Base Set!

The set description got updated to 18 exs total with 9 Stellar and 9 Normal.
View attachment 19740
This leaves us with 4 ACE SPEC cards, 4 Stellar ex, 2 regular ex, 20 Normal Alt Arts, 9 Special Alt Arts, and 4 Gold Cards (the 2 gold cards I do know about are Stellar Alolan Exeggutor and Stellar Pikachu based on patterns regarding gold cards in past sets).

Eighteen ex's?! That is a lot of Pokémon ex cards, that's the highest number of Pokémon ex cards since they made a Triumphant return in the Scarlet and Violet Base Set!
This isn't taking into account the 18 ex cards coming with Japanese decks releasing in December, which will likely be merged with Terastal Festival when launching them outside Japan.

This leaves us with 4 ACE SPEC cards, 4 Stellar ex, 2 regular ex, 20 Normal Alt Arts, 9 Special Alt Arts, and 4 Gold Cards (the 2 gold cards I do know about are Stellar Alolan Exeggutor and Stellar Pikachu based on patterns regarding gold cards in past sets).
We only know 3 of the regular exs

Main sets usually have 8 exs and subsets 6 exs, plus Sylveon and Ceruledge that gives us 16 exs. Since we expect 18 to be in it, they might have upped the number of exs in the subset (unlikely to be by more than one) and there should be gym promos included (since there are no other unnacounted exs) with Flamigo ex being the next in line.

Hopefully we will see a regular Hydrapple card in this set, as well as the regular versions of Gouging Fire and Iron Crown (if not released already) alongside a regular card for Terapagos. Then we will have a regular version of all 1025 Pokémon. It would also be nice to see a regular version of Eternatus; the closest we got to one was Radiant Eternatus.
I think I’m doing the same challenge as you. Collecting all the baby versions of 1025 Pokémon. 35 left for me! I’m so happy that they released the Alakazam and mantyke. I got the two versions with their number. But just when I got them for 20 bucks, NEW PNWS CAME OUT.

If it can evolve on its first turn, or can double evolve. Pokémon usually takes the path of banning
This card was developed to function this way. Why would they literally print the card with the ability to ban it? If it was too OP (which is not because there are limitations ) it would not have the ability to begin with. Pokémon rarely bans anything from the Standard format.
Show me cases when any card like this was banned and I'll believe you.

Back