Discussion Surging Sparks Prospective Setlist (SV8)

dineinunes

Buzzwole Appreciation Account
Stellar-Pikachu.png

Surging Sparks releases November 8th, 2024.

SV7 Prospective Setlist | SV8.5 Prospective Setlist

Last edited:
CORE SET (010/???)

Pokémon ex: 00/09?
Pokémon Stellar-ex: 02/10?
Ace Spec: 02/08?

[???] Exeggcute (Paradise Dragona, unrevealed)
[???] Vulpix (Stellar Ceruledge ex deck, unrevealed)
[???] Ninetales (Stellar Ceruledge ex deck, unrevealed)
[???] Ho-oh (Stellar Ceruledge ex deck)
[???] Charcadet (Stellar Ceruledge ex deck)
[???] Ceruledge 30px-Pokémon_Terastal_ex.png (Stellar Ceruledge ex deck)

[???] Pikachu 30px-Pokémon_Terastal_ex.png (Supercharged Breaker, unrevealed)
[???] Marill (Stellar Sylveon ex deck)
[???] Azumarill (Stellar Sylveon ex deck)
[???] Sylveon 30px-Pokémon_Terastal_ex.png (Stellar Sylveon ex deck)

[???] Alolan Exeggutor (Paradise Dragona, unrevealed)
[???] Latias (Paradise Dragona, unrevealed)
[???] Latios (Paradise Dragona, unrevealed)
[???] Duraludon (Paradise Dragona, speculation)
[???] Archaludon 30px-Pokémon_ex.png (Paradise Dragona, speculation)

[???] Eevee (Stellar Sylveon ex deck)
[???] Snorlax (unknown origin, unrevealed)

[???] Flamigo 30px-Pokémon_ex.png (Gym Promo series 5, speculation)
[???] Perfect Mixer AceSpec.png (Stellar Sylveon ex deck)
[???] Precious Carrier AceSpec.png (Stellar Ceruledge ex deck)
[???] Tera Orb (Stellar Sylveon ex deck)
[???] Tyme (Gym Promo series 5, speculation)

[R][C] Flap: 50 damage. / [R][R][C] Shining Blaze: 100+ damage. If you have any Benched Tera Pokémon, this attack does 100 more damage.
[R] Phantom Fire: 20 damage.
[R] Abyssal Flame: 30+ damage. This attack does 20 more damage for each Energy card in your discard pile. / [R][P][M] Amethyst Rage: 280 damage. Discard all Energy from this Pokémon.
[P] Rolling Tackle: 20 damage.
Ability: Twinkling Soap - Double-Edge used by this Pokémon costs [P] if you have any Tera Pokémon in play. / [P][P][P][P] Double-Edge: 230 damage. This Pokémon also does 50 damage to itself.
[P][C][C] Magical Charm: 160 damage. During your opponent’s next turn, this Pokémon takes 100 less damage from attacks used by the Defending Pokémon (after applying Weakness and Resistance). / [W][L][P] Angelite: Choose 2 of your opponent’s Benched Pokémon. They shuffle those Pokémon and all attached cards into their deck. If 1 of your Pokémon used Angelite during your last turn, this attack can’t be used.
Ability: Driven Evolution - If this Pokémon is in the Active Spot, it can evolve during your first turn or on the turn it was put into play. / [C][C] Reckless Charge: 30 damage. This Pokémon also does 10 damage to itself.
[C][C] Exact Beak: 30+ damage. If this Pokémon and your opponent’s Active Pokémon have the same number of Energy attached, this attack does 100 more damage. / [C][C][C][C] Brave Bird: 200 damage. This Pokémon does 30 damage to itself.
Search your deck for up to 5 cards and discard them. Then, shuffle your deck.
Search your deck for any number of Basic Pokémon and put them onto your Bench. Then, shuffle your deck.
Search your deck for a Tera Pokémon, reveal it, and put it into your hand. Then, shuffle your deck.
Put a Pokémon from your hand face down in front of you and tell your opponent its name. They guess the HP of that Pokémon, and then you reveal it. If your opponent guessed right, they draw 4 cards. If they guessed wrong, you draw 4 cards. Return the Pokémon to your hand.

Last edited:
SECRET RARES (00/??)

Illustration rares: 00/24?
Special Illustration rares: 00/11?
Gold cards: 00/06?

[???] FA Pikachu 30px-Pokémon_Terastal_ex.png (Supercharged Breaker, unrevealed)
[???] SIR Pikachu 30px-Pokémon_Terastal_ex.png (Supercharged Breaker, speculation)
[???] GOLD Pikachu 30px-Pokémon_Terastal_ex.png (Supercharged Breaker, speculation)

Last edited:
CARDS INTENTIONALLY EXCLUDED

CONFIRMED PROMOS

///

POSSIBLE PROMOS

Zarude (CoroCoro promo - May 2024)
Wooper (Gym Promo series 5)
Quagsire (Gym Promo series 5)

Pachirisu (CoroCoro promo - February 2024)
Kilowattrel 30px-Pokémon_ex.png(Gym Promo series 6)
Scraggy (Gym Promo series 6)

Scrafty (Gym Promo series 6)

[G] Tear Off: Search your deck for up to 3 Basic [G] Energy, reveal them, and put them into your hand. Then, shuffle your deck. / [G][G][G] Hammer Whip: 130 damage. During your next turn, this Pokémon can’t attack.
[W] Draw Water: Shuffle up to 3 Basic [W] Energy cards from your discard pile into your deck. / [W] Headbutt: 10 damage
[W] Rollout: 30 damage. / [W][C][C] Drenched Noggin: 80x damage. Discard the top 3 cards of your deck. This attack does 80 damage for each Energy card you discarded in this way.
[C] Crackling Charge: Flip 3 coins. For each heads, attach a Basic [L] Energy from your discard pile to your Benched Pokémon in any way you like. / [L][C] Tiny Bolt: 30 damage.
[L] Return Charge: Switch this Pokémon with 1 of your Benched Pokémon. Then, attach up to 2 Basic [L] Energy from your hand to this Pokémon. / [C][C] Thunder Lance: 40+ damage. This attack does 40 more damage for each [L] Energy attached to this Pokémon.
[D] Kick Shot: 30 damage. Flip a coin. If tails, this attack does nothing.
[C] Snatch: For each of your Benched Pokémon, search your deck for a card and put it into your hand. Then, shuffle your deck. / [D][C][C] High Jump Kick: 100 damage.

OTHER CARDS

///

Last edited:
It would be cool if they started making 1 singular 3 pack blister with 2 promos like Wooper and Quagsire or Scraggy and Scrafty, since they go together.

Hopefully we will see a regular Hydrapple card in this set, as well as the regular versions of Gouging Fire and Iron Crown (if not released already) alongside a regular card for Terapagos. Then we will have a regular version of all 1025 Pokémon. It would also be nice to see a regular version of Eternatus; the closest we got to one was Radiant Eternatus.

I imagine that in stellar miracle or paradise dragona we are going to have a Duraludon IR. In addition to the usual dragon type pokemon, like Dragonite, Rayquaza, Altaria and Garchomp again, Just sayin' lol. In trainers, maybe Drayton? Raihan or Lance? I name them since they brought Lana back. I also saw a video from Youtube that talked about Lisia on this set. Well enough speculation for today haha

Hopefully we will see a regular Hydrapple card in this set, as well as the regular versions of Gouging Fire and Iron Crown (if not released already) alongside a regular card for Terapagos. Then we will have a regular version of all 1025 Pokémon. It would also be nice to see a regular version of Eternatus; the closest we got to one was Radiant Eternatus.
Would you be mad if they made another Hydrapple ex but Dragon? I saw Charizard get 2 ex cards back-to-back (OBF and 151), so I know what's possible.

I imagine that in stellar miracle or paradise dragona we are going to have a Duraludon IR. In addition to the usual dragon type pokemon, like Dragonite, Rayquaza, Altaria and Garchomp again, Just sayin' lol. In trainers, maybe Drayton? Raihan or Lance? I name them since they brought Lana back. I also saw a video from Youtube that talked about Lisia on this set. Well enough speculation for today haha
How about that one Dragon-Type user from Sun and Moon nobody talks about?

Would you be mad if they made another Hydrapple ex but Dragon? I saw Charizard get 2 ex cards back-to-back (OBF and 151), so I know what's possible.
Hopefully that won't happen. I don't want that Pokémon to suffer like Eternatus did.

EDIT: As Garganacl ex was released in the previous set ten months after it's released in Japan, I predict that the Wooper and Quagsire cards will be in this set.

Last edited:
So apparently Eevee's ability is that it can evolve during its first turn in play (including the player's first turn) as long as it is in the Active spot.GTTgOdzXwAAx0Vf.jpg

Back