Wi-Fi Trades SvN's Player Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey im looking at that Wevile SvN, think you could take a look at my thead and see if there is anything there you want?
I have several shineys, and IVed/Eved Pokemon

Does your Regirock have any Emerald-specific moves (like the Ice/Fire Punch, Counter, etc?). If so, CMT for it (I may also want some other things). My thread is in my sig ;).

Bam said:
Does your Regirock have any Emerald-specific moves (like the Ice/Fire Punch, Counter, etc?). If so, CMT for it (I may also want some other things). My thread is in my sig ;).

Bam, I can if you want ;] I have a huge stock on my Emerald game, yay for cloning ;p

I'll CYT.

ssb4ever, that sounds good. Could you clone them ?

MUCKSTER and Poop Sauce, lemme just check ;]

EDIT: Poop Sauce, what is the nature of the Celebi and the x3 Jirachi ?
MUCKSTER, I'm sorry but I don't really want anything in your thread. I can still give you the Weavile though ;]

And Bam, there are a few guys:

Venusaur (Level 50)
Tangrowth (Level 55)
Aerodactyl (Level 50)
Gible (Level 1)
Gallade (Level 50)
Mamoswine (Level 55)

So, tell me what you want to trade for Regirock. And so you know, Regirock will be redistributable.

I'll trade you for the Kyogre and Azelf?

I haven't got a player thread ATM, so I'll link you to my Smogon page: http://www.smogon.com/wifi/store/9526/pokemon/

Anything there you want?

Wobbuffet
Calm Nature
EVs: 4 HP/252 Def/252 Sp. Def
IVs: 28/x/29/x/31/x
Comments: Get your Blobbuffet today. Incase you wanted to ask, Wobbuffet is nicknamed Blobbuffet atm. It is nicknameable like the rest of my Pokémon.

Giratina
Impish Nature
EVs: Clean
IVs: 31/2/29/29/24/25
Comments: WOW. Great Giratina. SR'd in like 5 minutes. Darn Atk stat -_- MII USE SWAPIFICATOR and swap Atk and SpA...or so I wish. Anyway, get yours today. Giratina will come with Toxic, Rest, Sleep Talk and Roar or some other set.

Dugtrio
Jolly Nature
EVs: 6 HP/252 Atk/252 Speed
IVs: 26/24/28/x/31/31
Extra Info: N/A

Those 3 pokemon for any 3 in my Trade thread.

anything you want from my thread for the blobbufett? that would kill my friends 5 legends team if ev'd right =] he doesnt ev well or use stat boosting attacks. dang already taken. SvN and Mr. Postman if you both agree on this:
if you like anything from my thread SvN could you trade me blobbufett, let me clone it , give the original back to you And then you trade the original with mr. postman?
thanks,
Furroshi

dpmfa051.png

Jolly Nature
EVs: 6 HP/252 Atk/252 Speed
IVs: 26/24/28/x/31/31
Extra Info: N/A

Anything you want??

Hmmm....

Maybe, but that would take awhile to get, because I have alot to breed for other people. CML for ev'ed and iv's electivire. Or anything else you may or may not want.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back