Ruling Swoop! Magby-Magmar??

Status
Not open for further replies.

elyorchh

Aspiring Trainer
i wanna ask if is possible use the TRR Swoop! Teleporter on Magmar (basic) even if was envolved from Magby (basic)... ??? to choose another basic pokemon from the deck???

Swoop! says replace one of your Basics. If Magmar was used to evolve Magby, then that particular Magmar is treated as an Evolved Pokémon, and would not be an available target for Swoop! Teleporter.

You can use Surprise Time machine to bring out a different Magmar though! But thats it. If you use Magby's poke-power, to evolve to magmar, Magmar is no longer considered a Basic Pokemon. just to sum up the above post;)

No, you can't. No Magmar card says "Evolves from Magby." Therefore, you couldn't use STM on it, either, since it searches for a card that "evolves from" your remaining Pokémon.

Ahh yes...my bad. It de-evolves to Magby, thats why. and it has to say on Magmar, 'evolves from magby'. Cleffa is the only REALLY good one. the Magbys are ok. The rest are meh unless they evolve.

I have no clue do you know what card you get at journey across america DOES ANYONE KNOW ITS KILLING ME AHHHH

That has nothing to do with this topic; please try to stay on topic. ~DRK176

It's pikachu. At the space center, it's space center.

ON TOPIC: Nope. But you could use devo spray.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back