PMJ

happy thoughts
Forum Head
Articles Head
Elite Member
Advanced Member
Hello PokeBeach readers! Isaiah here, and I am happy to be writing another article for you all! Last time, I talked about two decks that I thought were going to be strong plays going forward in the Standard format, which were Regigigas and the Lost Zone variant of Hisuian Goodra VSTAR. With the Orlando Regional Championships on the horizon and also set to be the largest Regional in history, many players, myself included, are not really sure of where to go. Both of the decks that I previously mentioned are poised to be strong plays for the event, with the former continuing to do reasonably well against most of the top decks in the format, and the latter being able to put together powerful combos to cripple other decks’ strategies from the earliest turns of the game. In the case of Regigigas in...

Continue reading...

Rythen

Aspiring Trainer
I've had great results with Zamazenta, personally. If nothing else, it's a bit of a change from the standard Lost Box

Reactions: Bid

Artifactor

Poet lost in static.
After completely destroying a lost box hisuian goodra deck with hisuian zoroark it came as a shock to me that was going to be a top deck going forward

Gloose

Aspiring Trainer
After completely destroying a lost box hisuian goodra deck with hisuian zoroark it came as a shock to me that was going to be a top deck going forward
yeah but a lot of people aren't playing hisuian zoroark because of how it loses to almost every top pick deck (I imagine you are using hisuian zoroark vstar), so the goo gets a free space in the competitive