Wifi SwSh Trading Thread

Brave Vesperia

Forum Smod
Forum Super Mod
Forum Mod
Hello all, please use this thread to post what you are looking for to complete your PokeDex with your haves and wants. Once you see a person you'd like to trade with, PM them and work one out.

Example:

W: Wailord, Lotad, Qwilfish

H: Magikarp, Staryu, Sobble

Wechselbalg

brb
Want: Galarian Zigzagoon with hidden ability, (Quick Feet) Koffing with hidden ability, (Stench) Milcery with hidden ability (Aroma Veil) and Duraludon with hidden ability (Stalwart)

Have: (all hidden ability) Galarian Farfetch'd, Hatenna, Falinks, Galarian Corsola, Galarian Darumaka, Clobbopus, Pincurchin, Rookidee, Eevee, Lucario, Hawlucha

Last edited:

ilovecommas

Cute Trainer
Hello! - Please PM me if you want to trade. I am available from 5:00 PM to 9:00 PM Central Standard Time.

Want: Scorbunny

Have: Grookey or Sobble

And

Want: Female Indeedee

Have: Male Indeedee

King Xerneas

Icy Goth
Wants: Scrappy(HA) Farfetched/Sirfetched, GMAX Coalossal, GMAX Copperajah, Defiant(HA) Rufflet/Braviary, Zacian (Dex purposes only - low priority)

Haves: Shield exclusives, HA Hattena, HA G!Corsola, HA Rolycoly, HA Indeedee, HA Pincurchin, HA Snom, HA Rookidee, HA Koffing, GMAX Lapras, GMAX Orbeetle, and there’s probably other things I may have that I’m not yet aware of so just let me know if there’s something specific you’re looking for. Most of the HA Pokémon I have are 4-5IV as well, and I got some Eiscue (with egg moves) and Dreepy with 4-5IVs as well.

Last edited:

steffenka

Miss Vaanjie
Wants: Zamazenta (Dex purpose), Aromatisse, Good IV Ditto

Have: All Starters, Indeedee (HA), Mareanie (HA), Darumaka (HA), Applin (HA), Sword Exclusives

Last edited:

foo895

Marowak Trainer Extraordinaire
Nothing special. Just looking for a basic exclusive to exclusive trade. Thanks.

Want: Croagunk

Have: Scraggy

FourteenAlmonds

Helipotile
I don’t know if trades for purposes other than dex completion are allowed here, but I’m looking for a couple of things and this seems like the best spot to post them:

Looking For:
Hitmontop with 5 IVs (missing Special Attack)
Milotic with 5 IVs (missing Attack)

For Trade:
Gmax Duraludon(s)
Gmax Charizard(s)
Heaps of 3-5 IV “breedject” Pokemon
Almost all Pokémon available in SWSH
Rare/Expensive items

If there’s something else you want that I haven’t listed, just lmk and I’ll do my best to accomodate you :)

JiJi-T

ID [ Dream ] We all are living in a dream!
Back in years, but I need some mythical legendaries to complete my HOME dex... hopefully there are people that can help me with these horrible difficult list.

Looking for:
Deoxys, Meloetta, Genesect, Volcanion, Zeroara, Marshadow, Meltan, Melmetal and Zamazenta. If I can trade back, I will, like I know Meltan and Melmetal and Zamazenta can trade right back after I got them in my HOME dex.

Fore Trade:
Yeah this is the difficult thing... I have a lot of random Pokémon, but not huge offers. So I understand it's difficult to find these mythicals, but I hope some people can still help me with these.

Bye! :)

Samh5621

Aspiring Trainer
I'm just starting this with my kids - my 8 year old is obsessed with shinys (I FINALLY got one today to give him) and I read that a foreign language Ditto helps for breeding.

So

Want - Non-English Ditto

Have - English Ditto

Is this feasible or am I just barking up the wrong tree? I've had it up on GTS for a couple days but that doesn't seem like the best trading space - lots of poipoles wanted.