• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

TaCK

Jirachi said:
You should also add research records.

Only if you add Electrode though

Note: has anyone noticed that the poster hasn't replied in a long time and we're just randomly suggesting stuff. Does he even know we've practically replaced his deck with CaKE

corabed said:
If you add Electrdoe it it would just be 'Take', still the same deck right?

If you TaKE the C in TaCK it could also be CaKE

Ha ha, do you see what I did there? This deck could really use prism energy when it comes out

iisnumber12 said:
Only if you add Electrode though

Note: has anyone noticed that the poster hasn't replied in a long time and we're just randomly suggesting stuff. Does he even know we've practically replaced his deck with CaKE

dude, i was playing this deck at my usual saturday comic book store and it appears the time you posted this comment i was coming home (I beat EelZone with this deck)

Cobakid said:
dude, i was playing this deck at my usual saturday comic book store and it appears the time you posted this comment i was coming home (I beat EelZone with this deck)

LOL, did you have trouble attaching your energies fast enough?

Back