• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

~~ Taylor45

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: taylor45

Great Trader! Very easy to make a deal with and a cool person overall. Thanks again man! A++, +1 Ref

Awesome trade! Kind of hard to work with, but other than that +1 ref!

Got cards fast, nice condition, +1

Hmm...I believe I will give this person a good ref but only until one problem is fixed.

I can see where the mistake comes from, but I still REALLY need the cards. Two of the cards I was expecting were Pineco(Neo Destiny) and Larvitar(Neo Destiny). Well, because of this trade I have now realized that Taylor45 doesn't know ALL of the set symbols because what I got in the mail was Pineco(Neo Discovery) and Larvitar(Neo Discovery). So, our trade was for the Neo Destiny version which means I haven't FULLY gotten my side of the trade. I will not give Taylor45 a BAD ref, but only because the cards came fast and packaged well.

EDIT: I am not going to delete this post, but me and Taylor45 made another deal to fix up the Pineco and Larvitar thing. I just got the card today and now Taylor45 has ONE more good ref!

+1

(Reference .. 10 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative – omahanime)

WoW! Third trade and fastest shipping yet! Mine should be there any time taylor! Hope to trade again soon in the future! +1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back