Wi-Fi Trades Tb33zy's Trade Palace!

Status
Not open for further replies.
YondaimeNoIsan said:
tb33zy123 said:
Elite- Do you have anymore Ev'd Pokemon? If not im sure we can work something out =]

Jboy- Are they Ev'd? Can I have some info on them? =] And thank you!

Yon- I like your MixApe, is that okay? =]

Soxrcol- I really like your Smergle and Kyorge, How does that sound? And thank you for the complament, I like yours too =]

Yeah, I need to clone it though. Sometimes before on Wednesday. And it's level 75 now. And can I have the sassy Bronzong instead of the shiny latias? please?
Yeah thats fine.

tb33zy123 said:
YondaimeNoIsan said:
tb33zy123 said:
Elite- Do you have anymore Ev'd Pokemon? If not im sure we can work something out =]

Jboy- Are they Ev'd? Can I have some info on them? =] And thank you!

Yon- I like your MixApe, is that okay? =]

Soxrcol- I really like your Smergle and Kyorge, How does that sound? And thank you for the complament, I like yours too =]

Yeah, I need to clone it though. Sometimes before on Wednesday. And it's level 75 now. And can I have the sassy Bronzong instead of the shiny latias? please?
Yeah thats fine.

Both of them are not EV trained but the Frosslass is at LV 70 or 75 and has a timid nature and you could use berries to get rid of the stuff the Gyrados is at LV 100:(

My Shiny (Japanese-Plat) Giratina.
Your Shiny (Collossum 2/XD: Gale of Darkness) Dragonite

Uhh. It seems whenever you are on, I'm not and vice versa lol. I'll try to go on earlier tomorrow.
Ok, this is my last substitution. Can I have the Heatran instead? My MixApe is 100 now.

I want u to assemble a team for me. i can give u any legendary pretty much, some are shiny, check out my page. but i want you to assemble the best six pokemon you can find for a team. Show me the team and i'll check it out. Spare me no details, and i want ur best. at this point i'll make my offer.

Make me a good one,
Pokeking

I like your 2nd Alakazam, Shiny Gyrados, and your 3rd Shiny Scizor. WHo do you want? I have an Adamant Giratina from Platinum.

I would like your shiny Metagross and Dragonite. I will clone and trade back. I have a TRU Shaymin and Shiny Raikou, but check my Trade thread for more. (In my sig)

I like your Shiny Porygon-Z,Magmortar and Shiny Gallade

I have A shiny palkia and shiny Manetric (82) i don't think either are hacked

My player thread isin't updated:(

tb33zy, read my last post and tell me, i'll trade u anything from my thread u want, anything for them and i mean it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back