TCG: Your Wants Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are we getting a new holo pattern for X/Y?

I personally hate the current horizontal sharp lines. Although I think Full Art holos are really cool though.

What type of holos do you think we'll be getting for X/Y?

RE: Are we getting a new holo pattern for X/Y?

Oh man I really hope so.
I doubt they will keep it the same. The full arts and secret rares are awsome so I hope they continue the same pattern with those.

JD.

The BW holo pattern is probably the worst one to exist. I pray to the dark lord satan that it gets changed for X and Y.

Good to know that others agree. They remind me of the old Yu-Gi-Oh secret rates, but cheaper. The backgrounds are an eyesore to look at.

RE: X&Y Card Series: Your Predictions and Wants

It would be cool to have full arts of Charizard, Blastoise and Venusaur, maybe even all the starters including the new ones.

I'm still wondering why they didn't make a full art Suicune.

I really like the art design of the full arts now with the ridges so I hope they are like that too

I actually made a shortlist of Pokemon i'd like to see made into full arts. Lets say there's 6 sets, each set would feature 3 starter pokemon full arts, one of each kind, but from different generations. For example Charizard, Sceptile and Empoleon.

Then my shortlist for full arts
Gen 1: Vileplume, Magmar, Dragonite
Gen 2: Togepi, Scizor, Suicune
Gen 3: Gardevoir, Flygon, Chimecho, Absol
Gen 4. Arceus, Lucario, Spiritomb, Gallade
Gen 5: Zoroark, Cryogonal, Meloetta

FAIRY TYPE ENERGY CARD CONFIRMED!!!

Hi, everyone!!! I was just looking at the last picture WPM uploaded on the Front Page, and almost in the exact center of the scan, you can see a BASIC Fairy Energy.
How do you think it will affect our current gameplay to have a 9th Basic Energy? Will there be ALSO a Special Fairy Energy? And if it does, will it work similarly to Dark and Steel?
[attachment=7130]

Attachments

• anime-tcg_001.jpg
    anime-tcg_001.jpg
    97.1 KB · Views: 44
RE: FAIRY TYPE ENERGY CARD CONFIRMED!!!

wouldnt it be a 10th basic energy? Im assuming they'd have to make a Dragon basic energy as well...idk why they didnt make it in the first place. but makes sense to just wait till x/y and release at the same time.

goldenthumb said:
wouldnt it be a 10th basic energy? Im assuming they'd have to make a Dragon basic energy as well...idk why they didnt make it in the first place. but makes sense to just wait till x/y and release at the same time.

Well, since it isn't confirmed AS OF NOW that a Dragon Energy will be released, it'll be the ninth ENERGY and eleventh TYPE:
1-Grass(Grass/Bug)+energy
2-Fire(Fire)+energy
3-Water(Water/Ice)+energy
4-Lightning(Electric)+energy
5-Psychic(Psychic/Ghost/Poison)+energy
6-Fighting(Fighting/Ground/Rock)+energy
7-Dark(Dark)+energy
8-Metal(Steel)+energy
9-Dragon(Dragon)NO ENERGY
10-Fairy(Fairy)+energy
11-Colorless(Normal/Flying)NO ENERGY[associated with special energy]

Uh...why is it confirmed that its a basic energy and not just the type? We've already seen the Fairy-type icon.

goldenthumb said:

no, i doubt they would, that has always been dragon's thing to have mixed energy. Even when it was colorless back inwithout the dragon
type

Dark Void said:
Uh...why is it confirmed that its a basic energy and not just the type? We've already seen the Fairy-type icon.

Right next to the icon there is a card image with the icon on it. I.E. Energy card.

http://ic.pics.livejournal.com/Google/475028/71166/71166_original.png

Dracidius said:

I. Will. Get. Every. Pink. Card. They. MAAAAAKE :D Then I'll put them in a pink binder. Then I'll tape a picture of Mr. Crocker spazzing on the back of the cover.

Wow, I really love the shade of pink they used. Definitely not how I felt when I saw the colors for the Dragon cards for the first time!

Pokewiz1999 said:
Dracidius said:

I. Will. Get. Every. Pink. Card. They. MAAAAAKE :D Then I'll put them in a pink binder. Then I'll tape a picture of Mr. Crocker spazzing on the back of the cover.

Yes yes YES! Its a thing. So to veer the discussion to Fairy type:
What are we thinking will be the Fairy type cards released?
Will these be a powerful type and what attacks will it bring?
Which older Pokemon may return as Fairy type cards now?

I for one am excited to build an Xerneas deck! so glad the the Legendary are Fairy and Dark/flying

A Fairy typed Celebi EX seems likely to me. (Assuming Celebi gets a retyping)

Epsil said:
A Fairy typed Celebi EX seems likely to me. (Assuming Celebi gets a retyping)

I think we'd sooner see Jirachi as a fairy type seeing as Celebi has been portrayed as the guardian/savior of the forest.
Cresselia will probably be a fairy type.

So, we have Sylveon and Xerneas confirmed as Fairy types, along with Jigglypuff, Mawile, Marill, Gardevoir from older generations, and Flabebe, Spritzee, Swirlix, and Dedenne from X and Y.

It's interesting to note that Gardevoir does not gain the Fairy typing until it evolves. Ralts and Kirlia remain pure Psychic until then. The theme also seems to be gearing towards more innocent-looking Pokemon, though not necessarily any less dangerous.

I hope they make some very cute pink, sparkly Sylveon sleeves, deck box and binder! <3

sup3rskrull said:
should keep SR's. They add fun in each set

I disagree. I liked the Japanese sets better without them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back