Status
Not open for further replies.

Link

Single Hand Of The Black Hand
1. Dark/Ground

2. Water/Rock

3. Dark/Fighting

4. Psychic

Well theses are the 4 types of pokemon i got on my team so far and I was looking for 2 last types to add to my team any one got suggestions?

This looks like in-game.

You need to list the actual Pokemon and their moves. That way, I could let you know which move types you need to cover and who are the best users. Also, you could be specially weak or physically weak and that should be fixed.

Looking at it right now, you seem to be maybe a bit grass weak, so maybe a flying or fire type? But it all really just depends on your specific Pokemon and their moves.

Carracosta@Expert Belt
Nature-Adamant
Evs-Attack-252/Speed-4/Hp-252
Ability-Sturdy

-Aqua Jet
-Stone Edge
-Protect
-Shell Smash

Krookodile@Choice Scarf
Nature-Adamant
Evs-Attack-252/Hp-4/Speed-252
Ability-Moxie

-Earthquake
-Stone Edge
-Crunch
-Outrage

Scrafty@Leftovers
Nature-Careful
Evs-Attack-4/SpD-252/Hp-252
Ability-Shed Skin

-Drain Punch
-Payback
-Rest
-Bulk Up

Starmie@Life Orb
Nature-Timid
Evs-SpA-252/Hp-4/Speed-252
Ability-Natural Cure

-Rapid Spin
-Scald
-Thunderbolt
-Recover

Yeah a Grass-type would destroy this team. I don't think two Water types are necessary. Since you want Carracosta, replace Starmie with Espeon or Reuniclus (you want a straight-forward Psychic type).

And this team doesn't look very competitive...

why do I need a straight forward psychic type and now that you mention it is a bit weak to grass and a flying type fire or flying type would do the job

This doesn't really look competitive. Also, it doesn't seem to hold a lot of discussion value and people shouldn't be teams for others here anyways.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back