BW/BW2 Team Plasma! (They look ridiculous)

jstar18 said:
The title for the game is Pokemon Black and White and a certain board game uses black and white pieces, CHESS! I think that those people are gonna be called the Plasma Pawns. They are the everyday grunts. Then there will be two people above them, they will be Rooks. And then two or one Bishops! Two Knights! A Queen and then they name a King which is the scene where they are crowning that person! Just an idea! I thought of this because of the medieval look they have!

Arceus, this is a great idea. You shold work for Game Freak.

Anyway, I like N. I really like the goal of Team Plasma, but the name really doesn't make that much sense. D: In my opinion, not as cool as team Galactic, Aqua, or Magma, but we still don't know much about them.

Team Plasma grunts remind me of the middle ages, with their knight-like tunics. I like medieval stuff :) But there's also something futuristic and spacy about them, especially their name. That's a pretty intriguing combination.

mybrilliant said:
Team Plasma grunts remind me of the middle ages, with their knight-like tunics. I like medieval stuff :) But there's also something futuristic and spacy about them, especially their name. That's a pretty intriguing combination.

Ya its abit of the past and future, they are intriguing but im still not loving their costume. The name is iight.

mybrilliant brilliantly said:

I think it's to go with the mixture of Black City and White Forest. A really high tech futuristic city and a really old looking ancient forest. See the connection?

I like Team Plasma. They're interesting and I really want to know more about their back story.

Team Rocket will always hold a special place for being the first bad guys and having a cool name, but to be honest they struck me as a little...dopey. Especially the male grunts. They always seemed clueless as to what their intents were.

I was definitely not a fan of Team Galactic's designs, but I took them more seriously than Team Rocket despite their laugh-inducing bowl cuts.

My favorites will always be Team Aqua and Team Magma. Awesome, badass designs and I actually liked the whole disgruntled environmentalist thing.

PokéMontage said:
I like Team Plasma. They're interesting and I really want to know more about their back story.

Team Rocket will always hold a special place for being the first bad guys and having a cool name, but to be honest they struck me as a little...dopey. Especially the male grunts. They always seemed clueless as to what their intents were.

I was definitely not a fan of Team Galactic's designs, but I took them more seriously than Team Rocket despite their laugh-inducing bowl cuts.

My favorites will always be Team Aqua and Team Magma. Awesome, badass designs and I actually liked the whole disgruntled environmentalist thing.

Yeah, I agree. It will be cool watching the do Super PETA this time around.

anything is better than the galactic cult's bowlcuts, i mean come on, how do u expect me 2 take u seriously with that terrible haircut, f**got?!

Shadow Arceus said:
anything is better than the galactic cult's bowlcuts, i mean come on, how do u expect me 2 take u seriously with that terrible haircut, f**got?!

That's mean they were just trying to make some money. Team Galactic could have been the only ones hiring, I mean with the recession and all. . .

runeon12 ingeniously said:
I think it's to go with the mixture of Black City and White Forest. A really high tech futuristic city and a really old looking ancient forest. See the connection?

Yeah, you're right. It's quite unlikely, but I wonder if the medieval/futuristic aspect of those places will affect Team Plasma's behaviour in the different versions, e.g. White's Plasma has a castle HQ, while the Black version's Plasma claims a spaceship as their own lol :rolleyes:

Back