Techs Against Mommy Gengar, Machamp, Speedrill, Kingdra, and Luxape?

so you wont play a deck just because it has ONE weakness?!?!?

and that one weakness is slightly covered with toxicroak/skuntank G?

Yes it still wins because here watch me do the math. 1. Attach a Fighting enrgy to Machamp With Regirock on my bench and Stark Mountain as my Stadium. 2. Use Regi Cycle to discard 2 cards and retrieve 1 Fighting energy from my discard pile and attach to Regirock. 3. Use Stark Mountain to switch the energy to my Machamp and use Hurricane Punch for an average 60 damage. 4. They use Deep Poison with Skuntank G to do 60 damage + Weakness 90 + Poison 100. 5. My turn repeat what I just said, But don't use use Regi Cycle than attach to the damaged Machamp, instead move it to my various Machamps, Moachops, and Mackokes. 6. Level Up my Machamp so That the Poison doesn't kill me, and use Strong Willed to knock out your Toxicroak, or if I don't get Machamp Lv.X just repeat 1-3 and use Rage. So you see even if you play toolbox with all of those different Pokemon and Energy isn't it a bit crouded for supportiong Trainers, Supporters, and Stadiums?

psychic poop said:
Yes it still wins because here watch me do the math. 1. Attach a Fighting enrgy to Machamp With Regirock on my bench and Stark Mountain as my Stadium. 2. Use Regi Cycle to discard 2 cards and retrieve 1 Fighting energy from my discard pile and attach to Regirock. 3. Use Stark Mountain to switch the energy to my Machamp and use Hurricane Punch for an average 60 damage. 4. They use Deep Poison with Skuntank G to do 60 damage + Weakness 90 + Poison 100. 5. My turn repeat what I just said, But don't use use Regi Cycle than attach to the damaged Machamp, instead move it to my various Machamps, Moachops, and Mackokes. 6. Level Up my Machamp so That the Poison doesn't kill me, and use Strong Willed to knock out your Toxicroak, or if I don't get Machamp Lv.X just repeat 1-3 and use Rage. So you see even if you play toolbox with all of those different Pokemon and Energy isn't it a bit crouded for supportiong Trainers, Supporters, and Stadiums?

as toolbox has type coverage, they play lucario GL 60x2+10 =130 KO on normal champ 60+60x2+10= 250, KO on machamp X.

Okay why does everyone think that they will be the first to attack (Everyone as in everyone and me) Okay Look If I go first on attacking I can just Take out for OHKO because you can't have unlimited Unown (G)'s all the time. And if you attached G and I had to kill the Toxicroak no matter what than I can just Level Up my Machamp and use Hurricane Punch for knock out (I know that sometimes you don't get heads, but come on all I need is one heads out of four.), but if you knock me out I can just send up another Machamp and get the knock out. But I am only saying this IMO because people in my area like everyone in my state doesn't use that tech, and also they don't run Toolbox with almost every single type.

When you're playing Toolbox, Unown G only slows you down unless you can't attack with something and can be sniped by Gengar. Cannot have more than 1 tool, duhhh.

Machamp is still way better than most people think, though, SP Toolbox are teching in Toxicroak G with isn't really of a threat at all. There's many ways to stop the dang frog.

well machamp IMO is a lucksack deck..The second attack is used a lot against toxicroak G and it's all luck based.

Finally some one gets the idea and how good it actually is, but yes, I do think the deck depends on luck, but I don't really trust Hurricane Punch, so I don't really think it is a luck sack deck, and how it is not. :)

Well... Easy if it was unlimited use Lugia ex cause it can do 200 damage. Also use Crobat G cause it can poison, and ive heard posion is really meanz

Popcorn said:
Well... Easy if it was unlimited use Lugia ex cause it can do 200 damage. Also use Crobat G cause it can poison, and ive heard posion is really meanz

Stop freaken spamming, I know you buddy. (Serious) I will tell ur dad.... John Stop it ok?

Please don't mini-mod. If you feel a post is breaking a rule, just report it instead of telling the person what he/she is doing wrong. The moderators will handle it. Thank you. ~Xous

Lake boundary + any {P} card that does 70 or more damage = Anti-Machamp tech

All Formes of Deoxys OR Magmortar X = Anti-Speedrill tech

Back