Temporary Shop-Thats now closed

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Temporary Shop

Its ok .. but could you fix the text color? Because it blends with the background too much.
Also please don't capitalize the F in Sacrifice ,just capitalize the S.
Other than that , its perfect.

Also could you just have Regiagigas and togekiss on the avatar? Please and thank you

Thanks for the banner, but could you make the Kingdra a bit darker? And do I have the right to edit your pics, as long as I still give you credit?

@randy arnold text color can not be changed after you save the file as a .png, second the f isnt capitalized thats just the style of text which also can not be changed once the file is saved as a .png,

@master entei, first you haven't given me credit yet period so yeah. second how do you expect me to make the kindgra darker, if its saved in a .png format? and no you do not have the right to change my images

lilsparks101 said:
@ randy arnold, first of all your not going to see the avatar as you cant fit 5 sprites on a 125 avatar unless you animate (which I don't), also I don't feel like looking for sprites. As for your banner a snowpoint temple image can only be found from the TCG (As far as I know). I don't do cutouts so yeah, take it or leave it.

could i just have Regiagigas and togekiss on the avatar? Please and thank you.

Also , I guess that banner will do.

again point two of why your not getting the avatar prevents me from doing that (the part where it says i dont want to look for sprites)

What do you want[userbar/banner/button]- Banner
What do you want on it[no TCG cutouts atm]- Giratina and Tyranitar
Size[Large/Medium/Small]- Large
Text[what do you want it to say]- Team Hatter and under is Rogue is Power
Theme[Faded/Modern/Bright/Dark/I don't care/Techy]- I don't care, but I want to have an eerie feeling to it, if thats possible

request12B.png

Code:
[IMG]http://i294.photobucket.com/albums/mm96/Lilsparks101/request12B.png[/IMG]

dont forget to give credit and blah blah blah

actually i was but that smart attitude you just gave me make me wonder if i still should

thanks, but uhh i meant under Team Hatter to pur Rogue is Power lol. Could you just do this if its not too much trouble; Team Hatter - Rogue Is Power

I've told many people no, so i tell you no. but i will say sorry for making you double post when i realized you left i deleted the post as it had no point

i had posted

"believe me i will, and just something you should know i could really care less whats wrong in your life the fact that you'd even tell me that is kind of pathetic"

yeah i'll see what i can do about the text try to use "" next time i dont pay that much attention to text

request12B-2.png

Code:
[IMG]http://i294.photobucket.com/albums/mm96/Lilsparks101/request12B-2.png[/IMG]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back