Wi-Fi Trades Teppo27's My Player thread

Teppo27

Crusty inexperienced veteran
Welcome to Teppo27's player thread!

MY INFORMATION:

My Friend Code: 3051-4572-9891
AIM: quiz master ryan
Contact Time: Any time, just post here or PM me and I will come as soon as I can.

MY HAVES/WANTS

POKEMON FOR TRADE====================
  • Burmy (breedable)
  • Turtwig (breedable)
  • Murkrow (breedable)
  • Abra, Adamant Nature, Synchronize Ability (I think I can breed these things)
  • Lots more once I get a Ditto and the National Dex.

POKEMON I WANT=======================
  • Anything you want to give me. I will accept whatever you want to give me for any of my Pokemon. Murkrow for a Magikarp? You got it. Burmy for a Darkrai? Sure thing.

Just post what you want and what you are willing to trade to me. My only exception is hacked Pokemon, I do not want anything that could screw up my game.

ITEMS FOR TRADE======================
  • Ask and I probably have it.

ITEMS I WANT=========================
  • Whatever.

TRADE RECORDS:
04/27/07 Traded my Gible, Sneasel and Purugly (All with Rare Candys) to The King of Aipom for a Roselia@Shiny Stone, a Unown@Mind Plate and a Ponyta@Stardust.

04/27/07 Traded my Mismagius@Grip Claw to 11Little-Fox for a Carnivine.

05/01/07 Traded my Misdreavus@Old Amber to Crono for a Silcoon.

05/03/07 Traded my Chimchar and Lickilicky to MCD for a Charmander and a Milotic.

05/10/07 Traded my Porygon (Modest with BoltBeam) to Cladstn_Vampire for a Chikorita.

05/12/07 Traded back and forth to DJ Papa Smurph my Magmar@Magmarizer, Scyther@Metal Coat, Seadra@Dragon Scale, Slowpoke@King's Rock, Porygon@Up-Grade and Porygon2@Dubious Disc.
Also traded my Ditto@Everstone (Modest) and Spinda@Leaf Stone to DJ Papa Smurph for a Squirtle and a Rattata.

05/12/07 Traded my Delibird, Gible, Gligar, Weavile, Vespiquen and Porygon to addaluchi for Manaphy, Lugia, Jirachi and a Phione Egg.

05/13/07 Traded my Slugma@Leaf Stone to Redostrike for a Skuntank.

05/14/07 Traded my Chikorita egg and Cyndaquil egg to mrshaun7 for a Electavire and a Hoothoot.

05/15/07 Traded my Gligar and EV trained Salamence to freakysmiley for a Regirock and a Mew.

05/17/07 Traded my Uxie@Wiki Berry and Mesprit@Mago Berry to eI_at10s for a Celebi and a Deoxys.

08/04/07 Traded my Spinarak and Kangaskhan to Firemaker for a Solrock and a Zangoose.

BATTLE RECORDS:
None as of yet.

I trade you lugia and ho-oh legit for shiny buterfree and shiny  sableye also I give you  two bonus shiny pokemon(mine) the link to see them is in my sig

I'll trade you a manaphy, scizor, slowking, Phione Egg, and squirtle for the Delibird, Gible, Gligar, boltbeaming modest porygon, Vespiquen, and Weavile. Also do you have the items Magmarizer, Macho Brace, and King's Rock? and, would you to trade with me the porygon your giving me so it can become a Porygon-Z?

2tala said:
want to battle

I could, but I don't have any team put together. So any battle that would happen would be completely one-sided in your favor and therefore would not be much fun for the both of us.

You do know if you ask for: Darkrai, Sheimi/Shaymin &/or Arecus.
They most likely going to be: hacked.

Light Venusaur said:
You do know if you ask for: Darkrai, Sheimi/Shaymin &/or Arecus.
They most likely going to be: hacked.

I thought that I added a section saying that I would accept semi-legit Pokémon (hack the item to get the Pokémon) but after looking over my thread it seems that I forgot to put that in there.

Thanks for pointing that out.

Arceus, Darkrai, and Shaymin for SHiny Beautifly, Shiny DIalga, and Shiny Sableye. I could add more to the deal like Propobass, Feraligatr/Croconaw/Totodile, and i think Dusknoir!

PokeLen said:
Arceus, Darkrai, and Shaymin for SHiny Beautifly, Shiny DIalga, and Shiny Sableye. I could add more to the deal like Propobass, Feraligatr/Croconaw/Totodile, and i think Dusknoir!

How did you obtain those Pokémon?
What are their levels/moves?

Most likely hacking for them.
But when I got bored of my english Daimond, I'll play my Japanese Pearl...so that you can dex (trade & trade back) my 2 glitched ones. (Darkrai & Sheimi/Shaymin)

I can get you...
# Ekans
# Shellder w/stone
# Spoink
# Clamperl
# Nosepass
# Relicanth
# Seedot
# Solrock
# Sunflora
# Zangoose

Light Venusaur said:
But when I got bored of my english Daimond, I'll play my Japanese Pearl...so that you can dex (trade & trade back) my 2 glitched ones. (Darkrai & Sheimi/Shaymin)
That would be really great. Is there anything that you would like in return?

Firemaker said:
I can get you...
# Ekans
# Shellder w/stone
# Spoink
# Clamperl
# Nosepass
# Relicanth
# Seedot
# Solrock
# Sunflora
# Zangoose
Wonderful, what would you like me to give you in return for them?

Master of the Shadow said:
what do you want for your shiny crobat?
Maybe some of your shinies?

Back