Tera Dragonite ex and Tera Greedent ex from “ex Starter Decks” Revealed!

Someone at the Pokemon Company must really love Greedent, its been around for one generation and already has more cards than Linoone Watchog and Gumshoos. Who is out here fighting for more prints of this rat
He also got into unite before Tsareena, Urshifu, Chandelure, Umbreon...all of which have more- if not double in the case of Tsareena, and triple in Umbreon's case -fans than him. It's a bit odd, they clearly want another snorlax but it's not working at all. I saw many people a bit sad he was in Scar/Vi ?

everybody saying that new pokemon cards are getting weaker and weaker... I'm just surprised by that wing attack that deals 70 with a single collorless energy... wether this is relevant or not in a metagame aspect, if im not wrong, the power cap of this kind of attacks with just damage output (no effects nor drawbacks) has been aroused

The problem is, like others have already mentioned, when these types of deliberate jank, moves from a product where it makes sense (starter decks), to one where it doesn't, which is in regular set boosters, when it comes to the West.

As one of the poster children for Obsidian Flames, the Dragonite ex is thoroughly disappointing. If you really wanted to make more starter decks, you could've at least given them to pokemon that aren't featured on the pack art for a main set. Let's just hope Dragonite at least gets a pretty illustrator rare.
Then tell TCPi to stop putting these obviously-not-designed-for-booster-boxes cards into booster boxes. Creatures inc. and TPC Japan designed these specifically for the starter decks and puts them on the correct product lines.

I'd understand if your complaint is that your favorite pokemon got terrible cards, but that's an entirely different topic.

My apologies. I meant to say, how have they not quit using 5ban for the talented artists? 5ban should rename themselves to 5bland
Because if the regular ex cards looked great it would make art rares less valuable.

Greedent ex is a sneaky add to any deck playing Skwovet and Reversal Energy. In the late game if they knock out your main attacker and you have to promote either Bibarel or the Squirrel? Promote Skwovet- Ultraball Greedent ex into that mix, throw in a Reversal Energy or if it's in a deck with Baxcalliber or Cherrim? 210 damage coming throuuuuugh! Can't attack next turn? Neither can Miraidon. We have ways around this.

Back