Tera Hydreigon ex, Tera Tatsugiri ex, Milotic ex, Jasmine, and More from “Supercharged Breaker!”

Water Pokémon Master

I like Pokemon more than you! :p
Webmaster
Elite Member
Advanced Member
More cards have just been revealed from Supercharged Breaker at Japan’s Champions League! The set will release on October 18th. Along with Paradise Dragona, it will form our Surging Sparks set in November.
Milotic ex – Water – HP270
Stage 1 – Evolves from Feebas
Ability: Sparkling Scales
Prevent all damage and effects done to this Pokémon by your opponent’s Tera Pokémon’s attacks.
[W][C][C] Hypno Splash: 160 damage. Your opponent’s Active Pokémon is now Asleep.
Pokemon ex rule: When your Pokemon ex is Knocked Out, your opponent takes 2 Prize cards.
Weakness: Lightning (x2)
Resistance: none
Retreat: 2...

Continue reading...

Last edited:
Glad to get a Dragon-type Stellar Tatsugiri, if it gets a SIR it might be my chase card of the set. That second attack might be busted if there are literally no restrictions on what Pokémon you can put into play. The Hydreigon is a cool choice too. I hope to see more dragons in the set, but now I also want to see a Dondozo ex that has synergy with the Tatsugiri (e.g. if it's put into play with Tatsugiri's ability then you can charge it up with energy).

With Sparkling Crystal attached to Hydreigon ex he could attack with 2 D energy with either Metal or Psychic energy. After rotation could be really good if there is not gonna be bench barrier like Manaphy😅

Probably won’t work very well, but you can charge up hydreigon ex with the paldea evolved hydreigon that discards the top three of your deck and accelerates any energy you find there

Wow, these new stellars are really bad.

Slaking ex is a monster though. Give him Maximum Belt and just watch him punch your opponent's field to death. His Ability may as well not even be there. Colorless too so you could slot him into Terapagos or something. Definitely gonna see play.

Also no one mentioning that Togekiss gives you a 50% chance to get a free Prize card on every kill? Yeah, I will definitely roll those dice.

Very excited to see the inevitable FA Jasmine even though the card itself is pretty awful.

excited to see Hydreigon tho, 2 energy and mill 3 is pretty neat

on a side note, its kinda weird we get card reveals from the same set 2 days in a row, but no complains ig
that's normal when they reveal sets in the champions league

Probably won’t work very well, but you can charge up hydreigon ex with the paldea evolved hydreigon that discards the top three of your deck and accelerates any energy you find there
Good synergy, but we have Crispin, Neo Upper Energy, and Dark Patch still running around, which are jumps ahead better. I think you might just want to build Hydreigon with a Pidgeot shell and play it like Cinderace.

Togekiss easy 1-0-1 in several decks that can find the room for it? Hydreigon Mill would be fun, especially since we can take prizes while it happens and get through Mimikyu simply by milling. Tats is a little goated, but it's kinda in the same boat as Lapras ex in that the attack just takes too long to get off. Slaking is fine, just annoying to get into the field more than anything. It'll be interesting to see if Jasmine sees any play, just a nice bit of cancelling out someone's defiance band.

Back