Tera Hydreigon ex, Tera Tatsugiri ex, Milotic ex, Jasmine, and More from “Supercharged Breaker!”

Tatsugiri's attack is kinda busted. It could work with Regidrago,somehow.
Terrible inclusion in Regidrago. The first attack is outdone by other shred options, and there’s like no point to the second attack since it means you already had enough on board to start attacking with Regidrago in the first place.

If I had a nickel for every time I talked about why not to use a tatsugiri in Regidrago, I’d have 2 nickels.

Glad to get a Dragon-type Stellar Tatsugiri, if it gets a SIR it might be my chase card of the set. That second attack might be busted if there are literally no restrictions on what Pokémon you can put into play. The Hydreigon is a cool choice too. I hope to see more dragons in the set, but now I also want to see a Dondozo ex that has synergy with the Tatsugiri (e.g. if it's put into play with Tatsugiri's ability then you can charge it up with energy).
Thought bout 2 energy cost dondozo ex attack that choose attacks of tatsugiris on bench or smth

So am I understanding this right about Togekiss, in that you can flip a coin for each one you have, but you can only get the extra prize once? If the coin flip only happened once, I feel like they'd just give the ability a hard once per turn (like on Fezandipiti ex) instead of clarifying "This Ability does not stack".

Either way it's gonna be a fun addition to Psychic GLC decks.

Wow, these new stellars are really bad.

Slaking ex is a monster though. Give him Maximum Belt and just watch him punch your opponent's field to death. His Ability may as well not even be there. Colorless too so you could slot him into Terapagos or something. Definitely gonna see play.

Also no one mentioning that Togekiss gives you a 50% chance to get a free Prize card on every kill? Yeah, I will definitely roll those dice.

Very excited to see the inevitable FA Jasmine even though the card itself is pretty awful.
Tatsugiri is like Diet Giratina Vstar.
Less damage, less hp, but can't be sniped off the bench, and the attack takes less energy. Has tons of synergy potential with the dark patch and charizard tera + terapagos.
Idk what sucks about a versatile mon

Togekiss easy 1-0-1 in several decks that can find the room for it? Hydreigon Mill would be fun, especially since we can take prizes while it happens and get through Mimikyu simply by milling. Tats is a little goated, but it's kinda in the same boat as Lapras ex in that the attack just takes too long to get off. Slaking is fine, just annoying to get into the field more than anything. It'll be interesting to see if Jasmine sees any play, just a nice bit of cancelling out someone's defiance band.
I don't think its an easy 1-0-1 or 1-1-1 in any deck. Its a good bait card in that your opponent kinda has to take it out or risk losing in 2 knock outs (Flipping heads 2 times in a row on two 2prizers is 25% chance) But its at the risk of consistency. Theres plenty of stage 2s that go even harder that see no play.

It's nice that Pokémon put Milotic ex's Ability on a Pokémon from the same line as Twilight Masquerade Milotic, since both of them could potentially be played in a control-stall type deck, but Mimikyu would probably be better in that archetype. Still, I'm sure the card will see play in more than a few household metagames. I know League Battle Decks and World Championship reprint decks have probably largely disincentivized children from making decks with their own collection, but I dismantled my first World Championship reprint deck to trade away the duplicates when I was young (*Sigh*) and didn't get a League Battle Deck equivalent until a few years after that, so I'm sure many kids still cobble together their decks from scratch with little-to-no research.
"Tired of losing against his brother's Eiscue ex/Frosmoth ex/Arboliva deck, Armando Salazar Smith finally accepted his friend's offer and traded his Roaring Moon ex for the Milotic ex. Best decision of his life."

I hope this Milotic has an SIR. The last really special Milotic was in Gen 4. I’m glad it’s had a 2 prizer for 2 gens now though, even if a full art V isn’t particularly special

Glad to get a Dragon-type Stellar Tatsugiri, if it gets a SIR it might be my chase card of the set. That second attack might be busted if there are literally no restrictions on what Pokémon you can put into play. The Hydreigon is a cool choice too. I hope to see more dragons in the set, but now I also want to see a Dondozo ex that has synergy with the Tatsugiri (e.g. if it's put into play with Tatsugiri's ability then you can charge it up with energy).
Tatsugiri just got an AR in TWM though... but maybe Pokemon loves the sushi fish as much as they love Joltik and they end up giving it a SIR... that also would definetely be my chase for sure

For the longest time I disagreed with people who said the 3D models used for multiprizers were ugly, and I still don't think (most) are ugly... but cards like this Milotic ex and Lugia V really are a far cry better than the 3D models typically used for the regular versions of multiprizers.

Tatsugiri is like Diet Giratina Vstar.
Less damage, less hp, but can't be sniped off the bench, and the attack takes less energy. Has tons of synergy potential with the dark patch and charizard tera + terapagos.
Idk what sucks about a versatile mon
I wouldn't roll the dice trying to cheat Pokemon into play with this attack. Even if you don't completely whiff the attack and you bring out some big attacker, you still have to power them up after Tatsugiri gets killed, and its HP is so low it dies to a stiff breeze.

I would hate to spend Sparkling Crystal on this. The first attack isn't strong enough (doesn't even OHKO Mimikyu@Bravery Charm and 3HKOs Milotic ex - yikes) and the second attack is unreliable. Not being able to be sniped while on the Bench is virtually irrelevant when Prime Catcher or Boss's Orders is always within reach. The whole card is just underwhelming.

So am I understanding this right about Togekiss, in that you can flip a coin for each one you have, but you can only get the extra prize once? If the coin flip only happened once, I feel like they'd just give the ability a hard once per turn (like on Fezandipiti ex) instead of clarifying "This Ability does not stack".

Either way it's gonna be a fun addition to Psychic GLC decks.
If you have like 3 Togekiss in play you can use all of their abilities for each ko's but you can only take 1 extra prize card for each ko's

So now we're going to have to deal with a mill deck that also does solid damage? That's gonna be rough. Anyone who wants to say that 200 isn't enough damage to worry about needs to refer to how well Dragapult has done. It's not hard to boost that up to 230-240 and one shot basics and 200 two shots everything.

So now we're going to have to deal with a mill deck that also does solid damage? That's gonna be rough. Anyone who wants to say that 200 isn't enough damage to worry about needs to refer to how well Dragapult has done. It's not hard to boost that up to 230-240 and one shot basics and 200 two shots everything.
Plus it can take 3 Kos on support Pokémon or use it's mill attack on its second turn with sparkling crystal, honestly a pretty interesting card

Plus it can take 3 Kos on support Pokémon or use it's mill attack on its second turn with sparkling crystal, honestly a pretty interesting card
I think I wouldn't play Sparkling Crystal as long as Dark patch is in the format. You can play some different ace spec like Prime Catcher for gusting or Unfair stamp to make them suffle their hand to their deck before you discard cards from their deck

Back