Tera Hydreigon ex, Tera Tatsugiri ex, Milotic ex, Jasmine, and More from “Supercharged Breaker!”

You could use Sparkling Crystal for easy 200 Damage plus the mill, but you can very easily make that 240 with Binding Mochi and Janine's Secret Technique and an attach. Against a Zard deck, 240 and losing 3 cards can be a big deal especially if it discards candies and rods.
[...]
The biggest weakness I see with this Hydreigon ex is one Teal Mask Ogerpon ex will very easily demolish it the same way it can with Zard, and you can't really do much about it as a result. You would want to back up Hydreigon ex with Okidogi ex in case of an emergency.
Ogerpon with 3 energies Vs Hydreigon with Sparkling Crystal doesn't OHKO 🤫 (but yeah it's still a problem)

Like I said, Milotic and Tatsugiri are kind of memes. The only truly broken card in this article right now is Hydreigon ex. Cinnabar on Tatsu is such an obtuse energy cost that they would have to make a Dragon type special energy for it to be somewhat usable in a general setting. It does have the one upside of having one retreat cost, so Rescue Board would be ideal for it.
Milotic ex can be better after rotation when canceling cologne will rotate
I think that @ZekromFan has a good point. But I could also see Milotic played if Tera Pokémon get out of check.

Tatsugiri toolbox? Thoughts?
In standard, no. unplayably no tbh.
Expanded?
DDE, Sparkling Crystal, smth to stack the deck, try and fetch vileplume, pult ex, maybe a draw support stage 2 like togekiss, maybe obstagoon, dusknoir (like any of them tbh lol), alolan muk, etc.

Back