Tera Mewtwo ex and Tera Skeledirge ex Revealed!

If it makes you feel better Tera Mewtwo can be sticked on a psychic Arceus deck that runs an energy switch.

Skelledirge looks quite busted to me, guaranteed KOs with essentially zero downside? Just stick a few of them on your bench.
Sorry for my ignorance but I cannot see how this new Skeledirge ex can be so powerful as you mentioned. I mean the bonus is nice, but by itself it can do at most 220 damage

Sorry for my ignorance but I cannot see how this new Skeledirge ex can be so powerful as you mentioned. I mean the bonus is nice, but by itself it can do at most 220 damage
It has more to do with the fact that you can stack multiple buffs if you have multiple Skeles. So with two you've got 280, with three you've got 340. The fact that they can buff other Pokemon too is very good as well, you can gradually build them in the back while some cheap 1-cost attacker does good damage. You can even use that as a tech against bad match-ups, a Paldean Wooper can KO a Gardevoir ex with three discards.
By no means it's a guaranteed Tier 1 deck, but it's at least functional.

It has more to do with the fact that you can stack multiple buffs if you have multiple Skeles. So with two you've got 280, with three you've got 340. The fact that they can buff other Pokemon too is very good as well, you can gradually build them in the back while some cheap 1-cost attacker does good damage. You can even use that as a tech against bad match-ups, a Paldean Wooper can KO a Gardevoir ex with three discards.
By no means it's a guaranteed Tier 1 deck, but it's at least functional.
Thank you for taking the time to reply in a very detailed way. Now is very clear that is going to be a very "techie" card, for what it can bring to different fire energy based decks

Back