The 2005 & 2006 World Championships Deck

Psychic Pokemon Master

Aspiring Trainer
among the 4 world championships deck in 2005(4 Decks) & 2006(4 Decks), which 1 is the best in 2005 & 2006??
>Queendom Deck(2005)
>Dark Tyranitar Deck(2005)
>Bright Aura Deck(2005)
>King of the West Deck(2005)
>Mewtric Deck(2006)
>Eeveelution Deck(2006)
>LunaSol(2006)
>LBS(2006)

i need some opinion cause i want to buy 1 Deck from the 2005 & 2006...
so please tell me which deck is the best in 2005 & 2006???
tq.....

I THINK MEWTRIC CUZ I AM MAKING ONE, BUT THERE COULD BE SOME BANNED CARDS IN IT ( BUT DOES IT MATTER? CUZ THOSE CARDS AREN'T LEGAL ANYWAY)

SILENT SWORDSMAN

If you can buy a Mewtric deck, does that mean you get Mew exs in it...? PLayable ones?

Yes, the Mwewtrick would have to be the best.
If you look at the LBS list it's a wonder how he got so far with that deck.

i think LBS in the 2006 because that was the best deck in the year..
2005=queendom

ok, i know LBS is the best deck in 2006....
why u say Queendom deck is the best & what do u think about the Drak Tyranitar deck or Bright Aura cause i think those 2 deck are ok as well...

I bought a Dark Tyranitar deck and it was fun playing with it. But I think it relies on luck too much.

I think that the dark tyranitar deck is pretty good (well, it doesn't have a chance against my deck - flytox). I think it's one worth buying. I haven't bought the other two so I don't know anything about them.

Well i think dark tyranitar has alot of promise in the current format, ever since holon phantoms , crystal guardians and delta species came out. People use scrambles, double rainbows, castforms, in almost every deck. For two energiies you can do 30-50 and discard their special energies. Then for 70-90 you can make them discard a card they needed (If they got it with smooth over, etc.) It can combo with quite a few things. Especially Nidoqueen D, which would do 90 with a boost after you discard pokemon from losing control which would do a wopping 120-150 without discarding energies.

That is if we're talking about UF T-tar.

Back