Wi-Fi Trades The 4th & 5th Generation Wi-Fi Battle Now Thread

RE: The Master Wi-Fi thread

MissAki said:
Hello! I'm hoping to find the 3 starter pokemon from Kanto. I had Fire Red but can't seem to find it now, and I'd just buy it again but the value has gone up so much!

Any suggestions or help?

My friend code is: 5286 1020 7193

I can help you free of charge :3 Any three random Pokemon will do ^^

I am in need of a (preferrably UT) DW Sableye. If it has been trained, I will accept it, but it needs to be DW (meaning Prankster ability) and I need it soon. I have a ton of stuff I can trade for it-Starters, Zorua, Phione, Mach/Drain Punch Timburr, you name it, I (probably) have it. Taking into consideration it's not worth a Legend that you can only get one of. Please help!:p

Pokeplayer44 said:
I am in need of a (preferrably UT) DW Sableye. If it has been trained, I will accept it, but it needs to be DW (meaning Prankster ability) and I need it soon. I have a ton of stuff I can trade for it-Starters, Zorua, Phione, Mach/Drain Punch Timburr, you name it, I (probably) have it. Taking into consideration it's not worth a Legend that you can only get one of. Please help!:p

Ive got one. JP UT but lv'd from breeding. Im looking for nothing in specific. make me an offer. oh, i see u play @ Southeast... im planning on going.

I need an UT Bold-Natured Cresselia with good IVs in preparation for Nats. By "good" I mean something along these lines:

HP: 27-31
Att: Don't care
Def: 27-31
SAtt: I'm not too concerned with this. 24-31 Preferrabally, though it's the HP, Def, and SDef that are main priorities)
SDef: 27-31
Spe: Same as SAtt

While Nats. is still a few monthes away, I need this Cresselia ASAP! It will be going to my Platinum so I can give it Helping Hand and Icy Wind. Info needed is below:

Name: Ash (Yes, I created this file when I was a noob. There's no restarting, since, I've put in 700 hours on the game)

FC: 2108-3196-1510

Red Striker said:
I need an UT Bold-Natured Cresselia with good IVs in preparation for Nats. By "good" I mean something along these lines:

HP: 27-31
Att: Don't care
Def: 27-31
SAtt: I'm not too concerned with this. 24-31 Preferrabally, though it's the HP, Def, and SDef that are main priorities)
SDef: 27-31
Spe: Same as SAtt

While Nats. is still a few monthes away, I need this Cresselia ASAP! It will be going to my Platinum so I can give it Helping Hand and Icy Wind. Info needed is below:

Name: Ash (Yes, I created this file when I was a noob. There's no restarting, since, I've put in 700 hours on the game)

FC: 2108-3196-1510

Good luck finding that, maybe if your quick you can replay dp or something and sr to get a good one.

Oh you're awesome!

I really want a Charmander and Squirtle, but all 3 would be fantastic.

What would you like me to trade you? :)

Yakkov said:
I can help you free of charge :3 Any three random Pokemon will do ^^

Ok, so I have a real issue. In prep for the VGCs, I went around trading for a newer, better Latios on the gts. So after about 3 or 4 latios I got a Timid nature one and trained it. But not until a few moments ago I realized it belonged to a Complete MORON. It said it was caught April 21st 2012!! I would normally not mind someone with a wrong date since they could've messed up, but the date just so happens to be AFTER vgcs. If anyone can trade me a decent nature Latios (Neutral, Modest, or Timid.) IVs dont really matter too much (unless they are "Decent all around") OR If you know if they check the date of caught pokemon, please notify me. I can trade dw eevee or something like a legend but I need one ASAP!

Luxray :D said:
Ok, so I have a real issue. In prep for the VGCs, I went around trading for a newer, better Latios on the gts. So after about 3 or 4 latios I got a Timid nature one and trained it. But not until a few moments ago I realized it belonged to a Complete MORON. It said it was caught April 21st 2012!! I would normally not mind someone with a wrong date since they could've messed up, but the date just so happens to be AFTER vgcs. If anyone can trade me a decent nature Latios (Neutral, Modest, or Timid.) IVs don't really matter too much (unless they are "Decent all around") OR If you know if they check the date of caught pokemon, please notify me. I can trade dw eevee or something like a legend but I need one ASAP!

Good luck with that! Also, the date is probabally off due to RNGing. You ocasionally find saints like that on GTS. To see if it's RNG'd, go to the jusge. If he says "Above Avarige" or any quote higher, then chances are, it was RNG'd. As for the EV problem, just get a ton of the EV reducing berries and force your Latios to eat them all give them all to him until they don't effect him. Then go off and re-EV train appropriately.

Red Striker said:
Good luck with that! Also, the date is probabally off due to RNGing. You ocasionally find saints like that on GTS. To see if it's RNG'd, go to the jusge. If he says "Above Avarige" or any quote higher, then chances are, it was RNG'd. As for the EV problem, just get a ton of the EV reducing berries and force your Latios to eat them all give them all to him until they don't effect him. Then go off and re-EV train appropriately.
No it wasnt rng'd because its highest stat is Atk IVs. Someone RNGing isnt going to go for ~26 ATK IVs on a latios. It wasnt ev trained, he just had his date wrong. it was only lv'd once.(probably not a competitve player, a competitve player would've been going crazy over a random Timid Latios)

Looking for DW UT Adamant Magikarp/Gyarados with Bounce preferably with good IVs.

Also I need any UT Jirachi. (Sassy nature would be the best)

Does anyone have a level 1 shiny beldum? I have a shiny umbreon lvl 70 or a shiny gyarados (I'm not sure if the umbreon is hacked or not because I got it in a trade online) pm me if you are interested

Can anyone trade a DW female Abra? lv etc doesnt matter.

I'm looking for a Vullaby or a Tornadus. I don't care what level they are or what the IVs are or anything. I just need them for completing my Pokedex.
I have three lvl 1 Beldums, a lvl 72 Reshiram, and a lvl 71 Mewtwo. I can breed some Pokemon too.

I can get you a vullaby. Id like a female Eevee if you've got one :)

Plasmacat13 said:
I'm looking for a Vullaby or a Tornadus. I don't care what level they are or what the IVs are or anything. I just need them for completing my Pokedex.
I have three lvl 1 Beldums, a lvl 72 Reshiram, and a lvl 71 Mewtwo. I can breed some Pokemon too.

My friend code is: 3396 8710 1625

Just let me know when you're ready!

Plasmacat13 said:
Yeah, I can totally get one for you! Thanks!

As a reminder, take most of this discussion about the actual trade to PM.

Chariblaze said:
After you've verified a possible trade, take it to PM or profile comments for Friend Code exchanges and further details.

Back