Wi-Fi Trades The 4th & 5th Generation Wi-Fi Battle Now Thread

RE: The Master Wi-Fi thread

Looking for a DW vulpix, dratini and abra. Will trade just about anything for it. Ask and I shall do my best to get what you want.

If anybody has a Shiny Stone, let me know. I always end up needing the evo stones I don't have -_-

I'm looking for a Shiny Hondour or hondoom, I can offer a shiny
-Rayquaza
-gible
-Ekans
-Dratini
-Growlithe
-eevee (event)
-pikachu
or an Shinx
they are all UT

squirtli said:
If anybody has a Shiny Stone, let me know. I always end up needing the evo stones I don't have -_-

I think I have one in Black, but you can get one in game in the house near Chargestone Cave's entrance (the little girl will give it to you).

I'm looking for someone to trade me a Latias for the Pokedex info, I don't plan on keeping it but if you want to trade it for something, check my trading post under WANTS. If you'd like to make the trade, PM me.

Looking yet again for more female dream world pokes. This time I'm looking for a nidoran female.

Dr.Mario said:
Looking yet again for more female dream world pokes. This time I'm looking for a nidoran female.

I think I may actually have one of those, I am at work at the moment but will check when I return home. If I do have one to trade you, I would like either an infectious pkrs pokemon or a high lvl in return 65+. Is that acceptable?

leettox said:
I think I may actually have one of those, I am at work at the moment but will check when I return home. If I do have one to trade you, I would like either an infectious pkrs pokemon or a high lvl in return 65+. Is that acceptable?

scratch that mine is male

Just a quick note, if you have something this simple to say (and if no one else posted after your last post), you can edit it in. -Chariblaze

Attention ALL.

I am need of a Perfect IV Floatzel who's a boy, and knows Ice Punch. I will just borrow the Floatzel, and I do not care if it is UT/T/Shiny/Hacked, I will need it to breed with my Feraligatr!

PM me for more info on this.

Im looking for someone that has/will get a Japanese Pokemon B2 or W2 to teach my Pokemon move tutour moves. I have a lot of Pokemon to offer, to many to list. But in summary I have many EV trained Pokemon, Many shinies (including Flawless RNGd abused that are RNGd by me), event Pokemon, and DW Pokemon. Please PM me about this. Also I can provide the shards needed for move tutours.

Does anyone have any power items other than the power lens? I can offer much, including pkrs active pokemon. Please tell me if you do and we can work something out. Thanks!

Reshiwott said:
Everything u guys want
Alright, I need all the power items except the ones for special attack and speed. What do you want for them?

Back