Wi-Fi Trades The 4th & 5th Generation Wi-Fi Battle Now Thread

RE: The Master Wi-Fi thread

For now, you can keep things the way they are. But if activity rises, you'll probably have to spoiler your entire post (barring your banner, notes, etc.). Is there a reason not to do this?

I take it that means it's fine with the spoilers and what-not? I don't have to do anything else to it other than the aesthetic changes that I want?

No, nothing else; it looks great. A good balance between having everything in a spoiler and having one section in a spoiler.

Well I might change the images and/or add/remove a few little things.

rules:
1.reg pokebeach rules
2.please no hacked

i have other intresting trades, all my pokemon are legit no hacks or ar i only have one major want, if you have something that i have listed in my wants section then please by all means comment or pm me, if u want a pokemon, i may be able to oblige don't ask for any other shinies because i listed all the ones i have i know pathetic but i only have 100 logged hours thanks and sorry if ur disappointed i have other wants also just because its not there doesnt mean you cant offer who knows you may get lucky.

HAVES:

SHINY:

LVL 30 SUICINE:event
lvl 24 EEVEE
lvl 30 PICHU:event
lvl1 DRATINI :WILL HAVE TO MAKE AN AHMAZING OFFER (SHINY AMPHAROS,MIGHTYANA,OR MISMAGIUS OR A LESSER SHINY FRM OF THOSE THREE) IM VERY ATTACHED
lvl 1 CHARMANDER
lvl 8 TENTACOOL
lvl 45 SERPERIOR

thats it lol

REGULAR AWSOMENESS

SHAYMIN LVL 30 X'S 2
CELEBI LVL 50 :UT,event
TYRANITAR LVL 50
DRAGONITE LVL 55
VICTINI LVL 47
ALTARIA LVL 49
GIRATINA LVL 71
SPIRITOMB LVL 40
ABSOL LVL 51
MANDIBUZZ LVL 56
RAPIDASH: LVL 59
DARMANITAN: LVL 35: ut
NINETAILS LVL 57
DUOSION LVL 39
BISHARP LVL 65
HUNTAIL LVL44
TYROUGE LVL 40
SHUCKLE LVL 20
BRAVIARY LVL70
KANGSKHAN LVL 49
ALL HG/SS STARTERS
TRECKO
CHIMCHAR
OSHOWATT
i also now have eevee's of every single nature
^AND BELDUM^
CLEFFA LVL 14 WITH MAGIC GUARD
ETC.

EEG MOVE POKES

EEVEE: 1.helping hand/2.bite/3.quick attack/4.baton pass
CHARMANDER: 1.SCRATCH/2.GROWL/3.OVERHEAT/4.FIRE BLAST
SAWK: 1.leer/2.brick break/3. Earthquake/4.stone edge
CHIMCHAR: 1.FLAMTHROWER/2.SCRATCH/3.LEER
POOCHEYANA: 1.fire fang
POOCHEYANA: 2.ICE FANG

DREAM WORLD POKEMON: ALL UT

POOCHEYANA: male X's 2
SURSKIT: female
SHINX: male
IGGLYBUFF: male
LICKITOUNGE: male
ODDISH: female
STANTLER: male
TANGELA: male
WANTS:
any shiny eevee, or umbreon
or a foreign eevee or umbreon i wouldnt mind depending on my circumstances
mightyena
shiny ampharos
espeon
golurk (had but traded it and i really want another one)

Chariblaze said:
For now, you can keep things the way they are. But if activity rises, you'll probably have to spoiler your entire post (barring your banner, notes, etc.). Is there a reason not to do this?

The reason is because I am very strict now when I trade or battle. After what a mod over at Neoseeker told me I have tightened up even tighter about my trading or battling. I have had the change of a new leaf since I joined Pokemon Secure and after learning about how scammers get away so easily on Neo I am tighter than ever about how I trade with members as a whole now. If I spot a scam they will be taken care of. I want my rules left in the open for that reason. I no longer tolerate any scuff so members better read my rules word for word otherwise consequences will happen quickly. My rules are not as long as my event list and Pokemon lists in general. They are less than a 1/3 of that post I think.

If members want to trade or battle they better read my rules word for word. I do not want them spoiled unless they really need to be and for now I want them to say as is if possible. I can hide them if you want but I want them easily accessible for all members. Some members have slow connections and also spoilers actually make it hard for those to get the lists and stuff. That was one of the reasons I did not use spoilers until now.:)

xxashxx said:
The reason is because I am very strict now when I trade or battle. After what a mod over at Neoseeker told me I have tightened up even tighter about my trading or battling. I have had the change of a new leaf since I joined Pokemon Secure and after learning about how scammers get away so easily on Neo I am tighter than ever about how I trade with members as a whole now. If I spot a scam they will be taken care of. I want my rules left in the open for that reason. I no longer tolerate any scuff so members better read my rules word for word otherwise consequences will happen quickly. My rules are not as long as my event list and Pokemon lists in general. They are less than a 1/3 of that post I think.

If members want to trade or battle they better read my rules word for word. I do not want them spoiled unless they really need to be and for now I want them to say as is if possible. I can hide them if you want but I want them easily accessible for all members. Some members have slow connections and also spoilers actually make it hard for those to get the lists and stuff. That was one of the reasons I did not use spoilers until now.:)

So you're saying that using status conditions against your Pokemon is scamming? Just because YOU don't use them doesn't mean the opponent can't unless they are obviously broken, such as Ubers and the like. Don't try and mend the rules for yourself. Deal with what you're given. You can't do that in real life, so don't try it here. If you don't think they're fair, ask anyone with even a decent amount of competitive knowledge.

When I battle I don't use status conditions so I prefer you guys not use them as I don't use them myself. What is so bad about that rule man? I rarely battle anyway. I mostly do trading.:(

What if, for the Trade Post Index under each persons thread, in a spoiler, you were to put all of their FC's and contact info?

Would there be a problem with that?

Uh what? I don't understand. Do you mean we spoil our info or something? Confused.:)

What if, on the Trade post index, Chariblaze or Safarblad were to, in a spoiler, under what they have now for our trade threads, they were to put our FC's and contact info.

So it'd look like this.

safariblade said:
Trade Post Index
Managed by: Chariblaze & safariblade

Index of Trade Posts:

The Master Global Trading Station
By: pokemon99
Friend Codes
Platinum: 5456-6938-7325
Diamond: 4640-0794-8569
White: 0261 0582 9579

Contact Information
Email: [email protected]
Or by private message on here.

Time Zone
Eastern Standard Time (GMT -5:00)

I was originally going to ask why, as we we were trying to get rid of an FC list. But with contact info like that, we can put it in.

@xxashxx What about a sort of required line somewhere in your rules that people would have to quote before trading/battling with you, similar to the the required first posts in games?

I like that, mainly because his rules take up twice as much space as my one post does :p

Chariblaze said:
I was originally going to ask why, as we we were trying to get rid of an FC list. But with contact info like that, we can put it in.

@xxashxx What about a sort of required line somewhere in your rules that people would have to quote before trading/battling with you, similar to the the required first posts in games?

I don't know how to do lines. I only know how to do certain HTML. Those I know how to do like bolding and spoilers and images in posts. I don't know the fancy footwork for the advanced HTML.

My rules are not that bad. My lists are much longer than P99's thread. They are about 2x his thread. My rules are not long enough to make an effect XD.:)

lines are
Code:
[hr]

And actually, your rules are about twice my current thread. Then you have another 3 sections, so it's about 4 times my thread.

Ash, if you want, I might have some free time on my hands this week (or weekend), would you like me to try and go through (still keeping everything the same), and reformat it to mae it look a little better and not be as long.

xxashxx said:
I don't know how to do lines. I only know how to do certain HTML. Those I know how to do like bolding and spoilers and images in posts. I don't know the fancy footwork for the advanced HTML.

Oh. Uh. Oops. I didn't mean literal lines, I really meant sentence, or something similar.

Like something like this, putting a rule that states something along these lines.

"Before asking to trade with me for the first time, please state pizza so that I know you've read these rules. Failure to do so will result in you never being able to trade with me."

I can't doat as that is like bating someone not to trade and I don't want people to turn away by glancing at something like that. That actually turns people off when you do that and you loose your chance to trade. I want people to trade but if I have to deal with pools of scammers my rules have to be in the open for everyone to read. I know it is hard for you guys to understand. My thread is very large I know. I also have lots of rules too but not now that I have to be more strict I have to have them easily accessible too. If you really want me to hide them I can but it will make life harder for those with slow networks.

I hope you guys can leave it as is until trading picks up. If all possible. Here is an idea. How about we leave it as is for now? Then when traffic picks up I can hide them? Sound fair enough? I can do that XD. Just PM me when it does pick up. Thanks.:)

Back