Wi-Fi Trades The 4th & 5th Generation Wi-Fi Battle Now Thread

RE: The Master Wi-Fi thread

@The Yoshi - I posted on your profile about them.

Does anyone have a Bold Ditto? I need one ASAP.

None of the new posts show up for me. it is only ever this thread :/ Now they do though since I posted...

The Yoshi said:
Offering some fresh RNGd Pokemon:

Piloswine
Jolly | Snow Cloak
31/31/31/x/31/31

Durant
Jolly | Hustle
31/31/31/x/31/31

Keep in mind these Pokemon are not EV Trained because they were just caught (so, in other words, they are UT). I plan to go for some other Pokemon too, so if you have any offers, just shoot me a PM/profile comment. Offer whatever if you're interested in these Pokemon.

Edit: Adding the following:

Zweilous
Modest | Hustle
31/x/31/31/31/31

I wouldn't mind those Pokemon you have there. What are you looking for.

Since I'm planning for VGC 13, I'm probably going to want Unova Dex (BW2) Pokemon only. When I build my team over the weekend I'm going to list my Wants. The Pokemon do not have to be EVd, but they need to be flawless (if it's physical, 31/31/31/x/31/31 works fine, and vice versa with special spreads).

We don't know the rules for vgc13 yet. so train whatever you please for now. theres always GBU!

The Yoshi said:
Since I'm planning for VGC 13, I'm probably going to want Unova Dex (BW2) Pokemon only. When I build my team over the weekend I'm going to list my Wants. The Pokemon do not have to be EVd, but they need to be flawless (if it's physical, 31/31/31/x/31/31 works fine, and vice versa with special spreads).

You have to remember flawless is not legit XD. It is impossible to get a flawless Pokemon without some sort of cheat program n the computer or a cheat device. Many think it is legall but I have bad news it is not legal to have flawless Pokemon There has to be at lest 1 30 or lower in the IV stat. You need to catch your Pokemon in the game itself check the IV's with an IV calculator and keep trying until you get the right IV's. If a Pokemon is flawless in my bokk it is a hack XD. I don't even accept Flawless Pokemon anymore. I still have like 3 Flawless Pokemon but I never use them because to me they are hacks.:(

I missed the Keldeo even and really need one can any one help me?!?!

I have the Japanese one but not the English one. Will that work? If so I have to get it cloned first XD. Might take a couple of days XD.:)

xxashxx said:
I have the Japanese one but not the English one. Will that work? If so I have to get it cloned first XD. Might take a couple of days XD.:)

No I'm sorry that wouldn't work. Thanks for trying though :p

If you are interested in an English one I do have a level 50 hack or level 100 hack but I don't think you want those XD.:)

xxashxx said:
If you are interested in an English one I do have a level 50 hack or level 100 hack but I don't think you want those XD.:)

No I'm good haha I need just ledget ones I never use hacked ones, I would hope people wouldn't!

xxashxx said:
The Yoshi said:

You have to remember flawless is not legit XD. It is impossible to get a flawless Pokemon without some sort of cheat program n the computer or a cheat device. Many think it is legall but I have bad news it is not legal to have flawless Pokemon There has to be at lest 1 30 or lower in the IV stat. You need to catch your Pokemon in the game itself check the IV's with an IV calculator and keep trying until you get the right IV's. If a Pokemon is flawless in my bokk it is a hack XD. I don't even accept Flawless Pokemon anymore. I still have like 3 Flawless Pokemon but I never use them because to me they are hacks.:(

Flawless Pokemon are by no means illegal to own. Hacking a Pokemon to be flawless is illegal, however RNGing isn't hacking. Grouping them together in my book is wrong. All RNGing is, is using a calculator to figure out what time the clock has to be set to receive the desired stats, which may or may not be flawless. Hacking is entirely different, ranging from downloading Pokemon from a fake GTS server, or hooking up a direct connection to the cartridge via Action Replay to alter a Pokemon's stats.

But I'm not here to turn this into a moral discussion about RNGing. :)

I'm looking for old UT legit events. Especially if they were a 3rd gen event. I can offer RNGed flawless Pokemon. I can make them shiny too if you want, but they are harder to make.

Nope I don't I just wanted them early to complete my dex. I have had a complete dex before anyone had legit ones XD.:)

xxashxx said:
You have to remember flawless is not legit XD. Many think it is legall but I have bad news it is not legal to have flawless Pokemon.

Legal = acceptable in VGCs

RNGd = acceptable in VGCs

therefore

RNGd = Legal

Oh ok. Thanks anyway. Sorry I don't have the English trio yet XD.:)

I'm actually updating my Wants with a Ditto. It can be any nature, but it needs to be flawless (31/31/31/31/31/31). If anyone has one, please LMK and I'll trade anything I offered. Thank you.

I'm actually updating my Wants with a Ditto. It can be any nature, but it needs to be flawless (31/31/31/31/31/31). If anyone has one, please LMK and I'll trade anything I offered. Thank you.

I can get you a flawless Ditto. It can be Adamant, Modest, Timid, Jolly, or Calm. Do you have old UT events?

safariblade said:
What events are you interested in? I'm looking for Dittos as well.

Anything old and cool. 3rd gen events especially, like Jirachi or Deoxys for instance. I have most of the 4th and 5th gen events, but I may be missing some of the earlier ones, I'm not sure.

Yoshi, I don't mind clones at all, but I do not have the ability to do so.

Back