BW/BW2 The 7 New Pokemon Evolution Ideas

Riku-Dah-Killa said:
1)HihiDaruma probably evolve.

2)Munna is ****ing pig/tapir, How the heck is it going to evolve into drowzee, Just because it eats dreams too? >_>

3)Duh

4)Duh

5) Please name to me one pokemon that evolves into a smaller version of itself, PLEASE show me.

6) I agree with you on that

7)No, I can almost assure you it won't be like Magneton. I guarantee it evolves into some sort of FULL machine rather than just more gears.

Not only should I say be nicer with your posts, but I also would like to point out that Bellossom is an evolution of Gloom, but smaller. (Among others) :3

well...i have new revised opinions....

* Chiraamii= pre - evolution.

* Meguroko (crocodune) = ONE more evolution, it will be a pair with Hippopatos, and Hippowdon!

* Hihidurama= I'm still convinced that it DOESN'T EVOLVE.

* Shimama= Pre - evolution. definitely, it'll be like a mini version, but of course a whole different Pokemon!

* Munna= probably 2 more evolutions, like the starters.

* Gear= stage 1 evolution, stage 2 will be in another generation like 6...or...7 :D

* Mamepato= same as i predicted before! stage 1&2 evolutions....lemme just say....5th Generation;Starly.

PokemonFreak44 said:
well...i have new revised opinions....

* Chiraamii= pre - evolution.

* Meguroko (crocodune) = ONE more evolution, it will be a pair with Hippopatos, and Hippowdon!

* Hihidurama= I'm still convinced that it DOESN'T EVOLVE.

* Shimama= Pre - evolution. definitely, it'll be like a mini version, but of course a whole different Pokemon!

* Munna= probably 2 more evolutions, like the starters.

* Gear= stage 1 evolution, stage 2 will be in another generation like 6...or...7 :D

* Mamepato= same as i predicted before! stage 1&2 evolutions...lemme just say...5th Generation;Starly.

Uhhm... We have no idea if there is gonna be a generation VI. Please don't even mention it when we're still just hyped about Gen V's pre-release in JAPAN. xD

But yeah, I think Gear will evolve into SOMETHING. Aside from that, no arguments with what you said.

Also, thanks for supporting Crocodune. :D

Majora_787 said:
Uhhm... We have no idea if there is gonna be a generation VI. Please don't even mention it when we're still just hyped about Gen V's pre-release in JAPAN. xD

But yeah, I think Gear will evolve into SOMETHING. Aside from that, no arguments with what you said.

Also, thanks for supporting Crocodune. :D

your welcome! I love that name, if there is any people from the Pokemon Company that are spying on us....well...

"HELLO! MY NAME IS POKEMONFREAK44, AND ME AND OTHERS WANT MEGUROKO'S ENGLISH NAME TO BE "CROCODUNE" IF NOT WELL....YOU WOULDN'T LIKE TO KNOW!" lol

Riku-Dah-Killa said:
Munna is ****ing pig/tapir, How the heck is it going to evolve into drowzee, Just because it eats dreams too? >_>

Drowzee is obviously a tapir as well. . . it could happen, it just won't

swimfastray said:
Drowzee is obviously a tapir as well. . . it could happen, it just won't

Probably because we're looking at, aside from the several things that bring them TOGETHER, the fact that it is a pink flowery quadroped tapir becoming a yellow and brown bipedal tapir.

....What?

Hihidaruma - Might not evolve, but I wouldn't mind if it did. I love big hulking pokemon. As long as it doesn't become Fire/Fighting I'll be happy.

Munna - 2 Evolutions. Maybe going the Psychic/Grass route?

Meguroko - One more evolution. I'd love me some big sand 'gators.

Mamepato - Standard Regional bird - so 2 more evolutions.

Shimama - FFF it better evolve! As adorable as it is, I want a trainer who rides around on an electric friggin Zebra! And I want more Electric pokemon.

Chiraamii - Might evolve into a Normal/Ground but I'd be happy if it stayed adorable and unevolved. I love its sprite SO MUCH.

Gear - Split Evolution line, depending on if its ability is Plus or Minus. I find it REALLY hard to reason why they would make one pokemon with the same Dex Number have both Plus OR Minus unless it had a reason.

PokemonFreak44 said:
I'm sorry i don't think so..normal/psychic to electric?! I highly doubt it! :D

And there's NOTHING wrong with a zebra becoming a giraffe? Or vice versa? :D

And also... KU. RO. KU. DU. N. (Crocodune)

I could see Hihidhasnasmdfas thing being a evolution. Kinda the Chimchar in RAGE type.. Evil Looking.

Riku-Dah-Killa said:
5) Please name to me one pokemon that evolves into a smaller version of itself, PLEASE show me.
He meant a pre-evo.

But to prove you wrong anyway:

Gloom
クサイハナ Kusaihana
Height: 2'07" / 0.8m

Bellossom
キレイハナ Kireihana
Height: 1'04" / 0.4m

Hihidaruma- I'm guessing it might have one evo. But I swear to god that if does evolve and it ends up being Fire/Fighting, I will have a new reason to get Black and White to replace the old reason.

Munna- Unless GameFreak gives it a twist and does make it the Baby for Drowzee, I predict one evolution. There could be a second one, it will just depend on the first evo.

Crocodune- I predict two evolutions. It just seems like it would be a mix of Garchomp and Hippowdon, huge and powerful.

Mamepato- Unless they pull a Johto/Hoenn on us, 2 evos.

Chiramii- It's too cute for evolution. I could see some evolution possibilities though.

Gear- cocowoushi's idea about the ability based evolution is tempting so I'll go with it, except with two evolutiions.

I think Hihidaruma should have a pre-evo and/or evo.
Chiramii will probably have an evolution.
Mamepato= Starly = Pidgey
Chiramii= Bidoof= Rattata= zigzagoon= Sentret
That is in a sense of pokedex entries and evolutions.

888eddyx said:
I think Hihidaruma should have a pre-evo and/or evo.
Chiramii will probably have an evolution.
Mamepato= Starly = Pidgey
Chiramii= Bidoof= Rattata= zigzagoon= Sentret
That is in a sense of pokedex entries and evolutions.

NOTHING has been so bad that it equaled Bidoof. Except, well, bidoof. And that one blue fish from 4th gen...

But yeah.

How does Chiramii= Bidoof? I thought it was confirmed that Chiramii was not the regional rodent since it's dex entry was 76 or 78.

tyking16 said:
How does Chiramii= Bidoof? I thought it was confirmed that Chiramii was not the regional rodent since it's dex entry was 76 or 78.

That is, more or less, true. Yep.

Back