BW/BW2 The 7 New Pokemon Evolution Ideas

Majora_787 said:
Yeah that sounds cool. I've been waiting for Tauros to have an evolution. Now it will. :D

Why will it? Woah do you work for game freak and know every pokemon that is being released!?!

Jhawley said:
Why will it? Woah do you work for game freak and know every pokemon that is being released!?!

First, where did that quote come from? :\

Second, I'm not explaining that whole thing right now. Too much of a hassle.

Woah sorry dude I just quoted the guy above me using the button didn't realise it'd put you down as the guy who'd said it. weird.

Allow me. :/

There were rumors this past weekend that stated some things about BW. They came from an old webmaster for a popular zelda website. Here, he is known as martijngamer.

He said there would be a tauros evo, even showed us a pic. But it was confirmed to be fake...so, yeah. I think spammer over there assumed they were.

Fire_Master said:
Allow me. :/

There were rumors this past weekend that stated some things about BW. They came from an old webmaster for a popular zelda website. Here, he is known as martijngamer.

He said there would be a tauros evo, even showed us a pic. But it was confirmed to be fake...so, yeah. I think spammer over there assumed they were.

They could still be true, but we have only 20 pokemon confirmed to NOT be tauros evolutions. At a minumum, that's one fifth of all of them.

There's still a chance. And yes, that was random as heck.

Yeah I kenw where the rumours came from I was just pointing out he can't really say something's going to happen unless it's confirmed he can mearly speculate. Personaly I'd like a minotaur evo but don't wanna get my hopes up.

Oh man I hope Munna isn't a pre-Drowzee evolution. This is the first psychic type I've liked off the back and I definitely don't like the Drowzee family. :/

Hihidaruma--> Not evolving
Munna--> I'm hoping for two evo's. It will probably only have one and be kind of like Phanpy.
Meguroko--> 1 evolution
Mamepato--> I'm hoping for 2, it might only get 1 though.
Shimama--> I'm hoping for 1 awesome one.
Chiraamii--> I hope it evolves! There's a good chance it won't though.
Gear--> Super mega awesome tranformation? Yes. Definitely.

PokabuLugia said:
Hihidaurma or whatever he's called should have a pre evo

I figured I would say this but if Hihidaruma had a prevo, then wouldn't Coro Coro reveal that instead of Hihidaruma?

tyking16 said:
I figured I would say this but if Hihidaruma had a prevo, then wouldn't Coro Coro reveal that instead of Hihidaruma?

Lucario? Zoroark? Probably others I can't think of at the moment?

They were both revealed before their prevos...

Majora_787 said:
Lucario? Zoroark? Probably others I can't think of at the moment?

They were both revealed before their prevos...

.... I guess I lost my argument then XD

tyking16 said:
.... I guess I lost my argument then XD

Besides, if they released a baby dharma gorilla, we couldn't speculate more than "Does it evolve?".

Now, we can go, "What does it evolve from?" "Can it evolve into anything else?"

If they do this with some pokemon, then it makes us speculate more. And our speculation is delicious to Gamefreak and Nintendo, because it means we're still interested. :D

Hopefully they pump more stuff out to speculate ABOUT in another week, speculating is fun.

Majora_787 said:
Besides, if they released a baby dharma gorilla, we couldn't speculate more than "Does it evolve?".

Now, we can go, "What does it evolve from?" "Can it evolve into anything else?"

If they do this with some pokemon, then it makes us speculate more. And our speculation is delicious to Gamefreak and Nintendo, because it means we're still interested. :D

Hopefully they pump more stuff out to speculate ABOUT in another week, speculating is fun.

Oh so true.

tyking16 said:
Oh so true.

I am dead serious. How fun would it be if they pumped out NOTHING BUT PICTURES and concept art every week until the game came out? Speculating galore, and it would be delicious.

Majora_787 said:
I am dead serious. How fun would it be if they pumped out NOTHING BUT PICTURES and concept art every week until the game came out? Speculating galore, and it would be delicious.

Plus it would add more hype to the game and give us something to do.

Now that I think about it, Hihidaruma could have a prevo, if it was like some sort of baby baboon/chimpanzee doll creature.

i just want to say that i hope that munna isn't a prevo of drowsey. If it is you clearly can catch munna in black and white and i don't want drowsey in black and white. We just don't need it again. getting it from the gba games i don't care but it being a wild pokemon will just make me scream. Personally drowsey has almost no use.

x598 said:
i just want to say that i hope that munna isn't a prevo of drowsey. If it is you clearly can catch munna in black and white and i don't want drowsey in black and white. We just don't need it again. getting it from the gba games i don't care but it being a wild pokemon will just make me scream. Personally drowsey has almost no use.

Well not technically if Munna is a baby pokemon then it is possible that it can only be obtained in game (other than trade) via breeding such as most baby other pokemon.

And I'd never keep it as a Dowzee wouldn't it be a better idea to evolve it into Hypno with a fair sp.def stat.

I'm guessing:

Evolves Once:
Chirami, Hihidurama, Munna, Gear

Evolves Twice:
Mamepato, Meguroko

Doesn't Evolve:
Shimama

Oh, this looks like fun.

Chiramii
I predict Chiramii only evolving once, much like the rodents of previous generations, as much as I'd like him not to be the overlooked rodent. Now, Chiramii resembles the chinchilla lanigera species more; the thinner of the chinchilla species. The other species, chinchilla brevicaudata, seems more chubbier and pudgier, which leads me to believe Chiramii's evolution might be just that, and not as nimble as Chiramii.

Munna
As much as I'd like her not to be, she seems to be the pre-evolution of Drowzee. Why, Nintendo? I don't like Drowzee or Hypno; Munna is awesome. If she isn't... well, I have no idea what her evolution might look like. Probably a larger version of her, with the flower patterns becoming actual flowers.

Gear
Ah, my favorite! Truthfully, I don't see Gear evolving. If it does, maybe they'll pile up on one another, with their backs connected, and enlarge? I don't know.

Mamepato
Ah, the bird. The previous generation followed this pattern of evolutions for the birds: 3-2-2-3, referring to the number of evolutionary stages. If we're to go by this pattern, it would seem that Mamepato will evolve but once. It'll probably (and sadly) be just a bigger pigeon.

Hihidaruma
The more I look at this thing, I find it cuter and cuter. I like how they combined gorillas with daruma dolls. Anyway, again, I don't see this guy evolving. I just don't. Maybe he'll have a pre-evo, that seems more likely (even though I'm practically sure he won't have evolutionary relatives at all).

Shimama
Shimama seems like the Pokémon to evolve once, and not have many differences between the two forms (example: Houndour and Houndoom). Perhaps the color pattern for his evolution will be inverted, so that it's white with black stripes. Or maybe they'll use blue or yellow for the stripes.

Meguroko
As many have said, Meguroko will probably evolve into just a bigger crocodile. However, I am hoping for this evolutionary family to have three stages--so we get a pretty awesome final evolution.

All chinchilla species are quite chubby and rabbit like in build. Maybe Chirammii will evolve into a big fur coat. :p

I want it to evolve into a vizcacha :D They are adorable.
800px-Bolivian_vizcacha.jpg

Back