BW/BW2 The 7 New Pokemon Evolution Ideas

Synthetic said:
Oh, this looks like fun.

Chiramii
I predict Chiramii only evolving once, much like the rodents of previous generations, as much as I'd like him not to be the overlooked rodent. Now, Chiramii resembles the chinchilla lanigera species more; the thinner of the chinchilla species. The other species, chinchilla brevicaudata, seems more chubbier and pudgier, which leads me to believe Chiramii's evolution might be just that, and not as nimble as Chiramii.

Munna
As much as I'd like her not to be, she seems to be the pre-evolution of Drowzee. Why, Nintendo? I don't like Drowzee or Hypno; Munna is awesome. If she isn't... well, I have no idea what her evolution might look like. Probably a larger version of her, with the flower patterns becoming actual flowers.

Gear
Ah, my favorite! Truthfully, I don't see Gear evolving. If it does, maybe they'll pile up on one another, with their backs connected, and enlarge? I don't know.

Mamepato
Ah, the bird. The previous generation followed this pattern of evolutions for the birds: 3-2-2-3, referring to the number of evolutionary stages. If we're to go by this pattern, it would seem that Mamepato will evolve but once. It'll probably (and sadly) be just a bigger pigeon.

Hihidaruma
The more I look at this thing, I find it cuter and cuter. I like how they combined gorillas with daruma dolls. Anyway, again, I don't see this guy evolving. I just don't. Maybe he'll have a pre-evo, that seems more likely (even though I'm practically sure he won't have evolutionary relatives at all).

Shimama
Shimama seems like the Pokémon to evolve once, and not have many differences between the two forms (example: Houndour and Houndoom). Perhaps the color pattern for his evolution will be inverted, so that it's white with black stripes. Or maybe they'll use blue or yellow for the stripes.

Meguroko
As many have said, Meguroko will probably evolve into just a bigger crocodile. However, I am hoping for this evolutionary family to have three stages--so we get a pretty awesome final evolution.

I really loved how you supported your answer for each, especially Chiraamii!

i think munna looks TOO nice and innocent
i think it would be totally misleading and cool
if it has 2 evos and ended up becoming psychic/dark type
that would be AWESOME

Hihidaruma--> Though highly unlikely, it seems like a Heatran pre-evo.
Munna--> Pre-Evo of Drowzee
Meguroko--> Will probably evolve onto a giant monster crocodile 20 feet tall, and will have giant teeth!!!! In a shorter explanation, it will evolve into pure epicness.
Mamepato--> 2 more evolutions, [sadly] just like Starly.
Shimama--> Will not evolve.
Chiraamii--> Will not evolve.
Gear--> Will evolve into a giant machine made out of thousands of overlapping Gears, and will be called Gizmo.

The crocodile one looks so sweet...I wish they could make a fire type crocodile starter instead of the fire pig.

Fire pig looks cool
could evolve to fire boar or fire warthog

but, i always pick fire starters so i like him
your opinion

Chiraamii would most likely be available on the 1st route of the game since it is a normal type(plus it will have one evolution)

they did this wtih:
rattata-ratticate
sentret-furrent
zigzagoon-linoone
and the most hated of all(no offence to people who like)
bidoof-bibarel

i hope gear will be available early in the game
(im making another steel team)

oh wait chiraamii regional number too high
it isn't the regional rodent

<_<looks both ways>_>

actually the regional rodent is...
GAME FREAK: we heard enouge from you (punches me in stomach) and dont you dare try to reveal something again.
*cough* i cant say notin'

panmegearo.png

I call it, Panmegearo.

I see Mamepato staying like Taillow, just one extra evo.

Hihidaruma-->A huge Daruma doll that is on fire
Munna--> Pre-Evo of Drowzee
Meguroko--> Becomes a brownish feraligatr
Mamepato--> Stays like Taillow and only evolves once
Shimama--> Becomes a zorse
Chiraamii--> Because a half bear hald chinchilla

Dont want munna to be a pre evo of drowzee. Gear reminded me of bronzor? GEAR THE NEW BRONZOR Its next evo called gears LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

I still don't understand how anyone can compare munna to drowzee. T_T I like the idea of gear turning into a giant robot though. My first prediction was that it would end up like magnemite-magneton.

I know we're talking about the Pokemon they released... but what does everyone think about an Absol evolution? Maybe a prevo too... that would be cute.

THESOYBLEH said:
I still don't understand how anyone can compare munna to drowzee. T_T I like the idea of gear turning into a giant robot though. My first prediction was that it would end up like magnemite-magneton.

Do you know how sad that would make me if he became a gear-shaped Magnemite?

A robot-esque evolution would just be cool. I predict Gear evolving into the next Bronzong, and CROCODUNE evolving into the next Hippowdon.

IMO, I think Hihidaruma will have a pre evo (smaller monkey), and an evolution. The evolved form (if it ever evolved) would probably look like the four tailed monkey from 'Naruto'

Hihidaruma - If not alone, both evolution and prevolution. It looks evil, so maybe they'll add a ghost or dark type.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Munna - NOT PREVO OF DROWZEE! Considering its height, I think it looks more like a psychic hamster than a prevo of drowzee. It'll have 1 or (hopefully) 2 evos, and will be a 1st route pokemon.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Meguroko - Somewhat like hippowdon, but hopefully it will have 2 evos. This may be the case, because Meguroko looks a lot smaller than hippopotas.
Mamepato - Pretty simple. It's obviously going to have 2 evos, because it is the starter bird. In one artwork of its fanmade evolutions, they incorperated a pinkish colour with the feathers. I hope this is how it will turn out, because the dark greys and blacks have already been used for Staraptor and partially Swellow.
Shimama - Much like Stantler and Girafirig, it may be alone. However, I'd like to see them make a family of these three, and give evolutions and prevos to them. Making them a family would be just like what they did with Electabuzz and Magmar, How they gave them both evolutions in Sinnoh, and babies in Johto. Also, they've already given an evolution and prevo to one pokemon all in one
region; Budew, Roselia, and Roserade.
Chiraamii - Obviously the new rodent, but I'd like to see this one be more useful stat-wise.
Gear - Hard to say, because the only other time that Pokemon has connected 2 together is with Metang. If You remember, he was made of 2 beldum. But Metang was after an evolution, and gear is first stage. Maybe they'll add a fire type (fire stone) and make the 2 gears weld together. A non-legendary fire and steel would be wicked.

cobblekingdom said:
Hihidaruma - If not alone, both evolution and prevolution. It looks evil, so maybe they'll add a ghost or dark type.
Munna - NOT PREVO OF DROWZEE! Considering its height, I think it looks more like a psychic hamster than a prevo of drowzee. It'll have 1 or (hopefully) 2 evos, and will be a 1st route pokemon.
Meguroko - Somewhat like hippowdon, but hopefully it will have 2 evos. This may be the case, because Meguroko looks a lot smaller than hippopotas.
Mamepato - Pretty simple. It's obviously going to have 2 evos, because it is the starter bird. In one artwork of its fanmade evolutions, they incorperated a pinkish colour with the feathers. I hope this is how it will turn out, because the dark greys and blacks have already been used for Staraptor and partially Swellow.
Shimama - Much like Stantler and Girafirig, it may be alone. However, I'd like to see them make a family of these three, and give evolutions and prevos to them. Making them a family would be just like what they did with Electabuzz and Magmar, How they gave them both evolutions in Sinnoh, and babies in Johto. Also, they've already given an evolution and prevo to one pokemon all in one
region; Budew, Roselia, and Roserade.
Chiraamii - Obviously the new rodent, but I'd like to see this one be more useful stat-wise.
Gear - Hard to say, because the only other time that Pokemon has connected 2 together is with Metang. If You remember, he was made of 2 beldum. But Metang was after an evolution, and gear is first stage. Maybe they'll add a fire type (fire stone) and make the 2 gears weld together. A non-legendary fire and steel would be wicked.

Okay....

Hihidaruma isn't a ghost type. o_O Yes, and yes... Yep yep, Shimama actually looks small enough to have an evo.

Chiramii is obviously NOT the new rodent. It's regional number 89 or something like that. I dunno, Gear looks psychic type to me, not fire type. But I doubt they'd clone Bronzor and Bronzong like that. =P

Hihidaruma : Probably no evo, but it might get a preevo, like a smaller monkey, but i dont think so
Munna : Clearly not related to Drowzee in anyways, it doesn't looks like Drowzee at all, and a preevolution of this pokemon would make no sense at all. Maybe it will get an evo, something wonderful, who doesnt look like a pink ball with flowers on it.
Meguroko : An evo for sure. A bigger and powerfule crocodile, not bipedal imo.
Shimama : Maybe only an evo, but a pre evo is possible. A bigger and faster zebra...
Chiramii : I was thinking it was the new rodent, but it's not, according to the pokedex number. He will probably have an evo, but i don't know what.
Gear : Oh my god... the evolution of Gear could be a lot of thing, but i'm thinking of a more complex gear system or a robot.

I've drawn some fanart.

2010071255191.th.jpg

Evo for Shimama, Shivoltage (シ電圧.)

2010071255255.th.jpg

Evo for Hihidaruma, Hihiquad (ヒヒ四.)

2010071255278.th.jpg

Pre-evo for Rankurusu, Guzeru (グーゼル.)

cobblekingdom said:

AmonRa said:
Munna : Clearly not related to Drowzee in anyways, it doesn't looks like Drowzee at all, and a preevolution of this pokemon would make no sense at all. Maybe it will get an evo, something wonderful, who doesnt look like a pink ball with flowers on it.

With the revelation of Munna's evo, it's practically clear that Munna is not a pre-evo of Drowzee...but I find it funny that Munna's evo looks even more like a baby Drowzee.

I'm just surprised at how similar some of these 5th gen pokes look to previous gen pokes, in color and/or shape.

Mamepato = Pidgey
Munna evo = Drowzee
Rock thing = Nosepass
Fire Ape = Chimchar/Heatran cross
Koromori = Zubat/Koffing cross
Kibago = Lavitar
Minezumi = Bidoof/Bibarel
Wooguru = Fearow-ish
Denchura = Ariados
Zorua/Zoroark = Riolu/Lucario
Reshiram = Lugia/Palkia
Zekrom = Palkia(/Dialga?)