The Aristocratic Spriting Shop

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: A spriting shop - Looking for a name since Bacon says we need a new one. :[[[

Thanks for the Lineless Caterpie!

RE: A spriting shop - Looking for a name since Bacon says we need a new one. :[[[

Lineless -
Pokemon: shedinja
Generation: HG/SS Sprite

Thanks!

pokemon99 said:
Lineless -
Pokemon: shedinja
Generation: HG/SS Sprite

Thanks!

I'll do this.

EDIT: Done:
shedinjalineless.png

I'm at my after-school program now, so if things go the way I want, I should be able to at least start zac's sprite tonight.

EDIT: new title plzz

can i have a fuison of these pokemon:
how many pokemon:18

honchkrow arceus rayquayza deoxys mew mewtwo ho-oh lugia articuno dialga palkia dakarai giritina celebi manaphy phione moltres zapdos

generation: platinum

Here (flameman226) :
flameman226honchkrowfus.png

Thank you for shopping here, we hope you are satisfied with the result.

Zac's doll is almost done, I'm finishing it tonight.

In fact, it's already done:

storereqdoll.png

Oh and squirtli, make sure these guys have a reason for requesting these massive fusions. D:

can i have A FUSION of
1 lugia
2 rotom
3 burmy
4 diddo
5 gumball michine
6 agumon
7 nike shoe
8 bunny slippers
9 spongebob
10 regigigas
11 pen
12 letter A
13 Gorila
14 psp
15pez
16cake
17gum
18dagger
please try to make it
:p

Well, BurmyMan, I see 3 misspelled objects, 13 objects that we have no sprite to use for, and no reason for such a large fusion.

So, unless you fix the underlined things, no fusion for you >.>

Burmyboy123 said:
can i have A FUSION of
1 lugia
2 rotom
3 burmy
4 diddo
5 gumball michine
6 agumon
7 nike shoe
8 bunny slippers
9 spongebob
10 regigigas
11 pen
12 letter A
13 Gorila
14 psp
15pez
16cake
17gum
18dagger
please try to make it
:p

Okay ya...You didn't read the rules. So I am banning you from the shop for 2 days, read the rules please.

Excuse me, but if you're not too busy, I'd like to request a frozen pokemon.
Pokemon: Infernape

Uh guys, we need someone like LM to do this, since I can't do frozen pokemon.

If it's too much of a hassle, please don't hesitate to work on other things. I'll probably request something else later on anyway.

ShadowLugia said:
If it's too much of a hassle, please don't hesitate to work on other things. I'll probably request something else later on anyway.

No I will do it,I was a bit inactive this week guys :F

am i allowed to request scratches?

Yeah. Just keep in mind that they may take a while (as in, a week or two).

ok, since I can't find a form I would like a water starter bear and possibly backsprites. has too be 64x64 (the box not the actual sprites) and needs to be facing the same way as in the games.

Is it for a fake game?

Oh, and remember, not a lot of people here can do scratches, but a few can. You just have to wait for them to come around and notice your request.

No, I can't scratch.

ok, I will wait. and yes, it is for a game I am making and possibly a comic too
shadow
pokemon bulbasaur
smoke yes

pokemon ivysaur
smoke yes

pokemon venusaur
smoke yes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back