• yes

Votes: 7 100.0%
  • no

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Nichothoes

PB's Jesus Freak
Prologue
A young boy looked into his hand. A flute shone brightly in the dying light. He looked upwards to his father. He could see the sickness taking its toll on him.
"Cyrus" he coughed "my last wish is for you to find Arceus, the Alpha Pokemon."
Cyrus stood bewildered staring at his father. "I can't do that father, it doesn't exist."
"Yes it does" he said. His hand pointing to the flute he held in his hands. “That will help you go to the Beginning Dimension were Arecus is supposedly is. His violent fit of coughs came again. “You will need Palkia and Dialga also to get there.
Cyrus was curious. How did the ancient deities fit into all of this.
“Palkia is needed to make the stairs appear, fore it is the deity of dimension and space. The Beginning Dimension has no time, it neither starts nor ends, because our time is always going forward you need Diagla to stop time for you to go onto the stairs, if not you will freeze in place since there is no time. The flute is needed to open the golden gates that guard the entrance to the Beginning Dimension. There after you will be in the Hall of Origin Arceus.” His fits of coughs began again.
“Am I going to risk my life just to take pictures of it.” Cyrus replied angrily.
“Not to take pictures” he said between coughs “To control it.” The coughs reached it peak. He began tumbling to the ground.
“Father!” Cyrus yelled helping him up
“I’ll be fine just take me to the house”

Cyrus sighed reliving old memories was bitter sweet.
“Cyrus….”
“Yes Mars what is it” he replied
“We have the coordinates to where the Beginning Dimension stairs would apper.”
“Good the first attempt to control the deities was a failure, this will work certainly.” There was silence behind him. “You do not think this will work?” he asked curiously.
“Well Saturn thought you were gone so he made a team with some other grunts and named it Team Galactic.”
Cyrus absorbed what he just heard. “eliminate him and his grunts”
“Yes sir”
“And will you make it clean for once”
She paused for a moment, her thoughts going back to the Spear Pillar incident "Yes sir”
"No survivors understand Mars"
"Yes sir"

Chapter 1
It had been months since the Spear Pillar incident. Since then Dylan and Ky had taken on the Elite four. Ky was defeated by Lucian while Dylan was only to be defeated by Cynthia in the last round by her Garchomp. Dylan and Ky were in the Survival area training. They saw Pokemon they had never seen before. Dylan stood tense behind the grass, looking at a nearby Arbok nibbling at the remains of a dead Raticate.
“Go Lucario” he yelled jumping out of the grass and throwing a pokeball in the direction of the Arbok. In a red burst of light Lucario came out, ready for battle.
“lUUUCARIO” It yelled pounding its chest.
“Okay use Aura Sphere on the Arbok” Dylan yelled pointing at Arbok.
Lucario put his paws (or hands) in front of him. A little sphere appeared. It grew and expanded until it was about to touch its paws (or hands). In one movement it thrust the ball of aura (energy?) toward the still unaware Arbok.
“ARBOOOOOK” was heard as it flew in the air and landed with an audible thump in the distance.
Dylan stared at Lucario blankly as it was doing a victory dance.
“Yeah good job Lucario” he said clapping his hands half heartily. “Next time though go a little easy okay, I wanted to catch it.”
Lucario stared at him for a moment then went on with his dance.
“Return” he said as he threw the pokeball at him. The red beam of light engulfed Lucario and he went back to his pokeball. There was a figure in the distance, coming to him. A messenger he realized as he came closer.
“A message for you” the messenger said, not even tired from his journey.
He handed him a letter, and added with a smile “It self destructs ten seconds after it’s exposed to air.”
He ran off to deliver another package to another person. Dylan took one look at the letter. It was from Prof. Rowan.

Chapter 2
A man was behind the doors, watching Saturn and his grunts talk in the room. They were all seated around a table, Saturn was at the head. Skulls with lit candles lined the edges of the table to remind them of their own mortality. He smiled at how soon that they would want it back. His Scyther fidgeted beside him.
“Almost time” He whispered to the Scythe soothingly.
After a moment they all stood up and head toward the door. The man whispered one word to the Scyther.
“Kill”

If you want to be in this story I will add you.
Name:
Pokemon:
Most used:

Thanks for reading this more to come soon.
Nick

Nichothoes said:
Prologue
A young boy looked into his hand. A flute shone brightly in the dying light. He looked upwards to his father. He could see the sickness taking its toll on him.
"Cyrus" he coughed "my last wish is for you to find Arceus, the Alpha Pokemon."
Cyrus stood bewildered staring at his father. "I can't do that father, it doesn't exist."
"Yes it does" he said. His hand pointing to the flute he held in his hands. “That will help you go to the Beginning Dimension were Arecus is supposedly is. His violent fit of coughs came again. “You will need Palkia and Dialga also to get there.
Cyrus was curious. How did the ancient deities fit into all of this.
“Palkia is needed to make the stairs appear, fore it is the deity of dimension and space. The Beginning Dimension has no time, it neither starts nor ends, because our time is always going forward you need Diagla to stop time for you to go onto the stairs, if not you will freeze in place since there is no time. The flute is needed to open the golden gates that guard the entrance to the Beginning Dimension. There after you will be in the Hall of Origin Arceus.” His fits of coughs began again.
“Am I going to risk my life just to take pictures of it.” Cyrus replied angrily.
“Not to take pictures” he said between coughs “To control it.” The coughs reached it peak. He began tumbling to the ground.
“Father!” Cyrus yelled helping him up
“I’ll be fine just take me to the house”

love this bit

Name:Ky
Pokemon:Arcinine
Most used:not much

Name: Dylan
Pokemon: Lucario, Pidgeot, Sceptile, Typhlosion, Garchomp
Most used: Lucario
Dylan was the Hero who saved the world from Cyrus once before (If I can't be that, then the Hero who saved the world's Rival)

BTW: He/She means put as many Pokemon as you want, but have 1 you use the most

name:blitz
pokemon:salamence, shaymin
most used:salamence

hey here is someone:
Name:CB
Pokemon:Munchlax, Empoleon, Staraptor
Most used:Munchlax

Name: Nick
Pokemon: Empoleon,electivire,salamence,Porygon-Z,Gliscor,Togekiss
Most used: Porygon-Z

Well honestl,the chapters were way to short,but I would loke to be feautred in this story so;
Name:phoenix
Pokemon: Luxray,Typhloision,Metagross,Eevee,Shelgon,and Squirtle
Most used:Typhlosion and Shelgon

Back