Finished The Ban Game

Status
Not open for further replies.
Banned because The Challenge 2 is also a challenge for TDL in that respect... probably why he appointed safariblade.

Banned because I thought about doing a team Risk to allow more players, but decided against it. Double banned because I might do it next game.

Banned because I am so glad I didn't decide to do another mission in DWG3. Double banned because I never thought I'd be glad that the enemy killed me so quickly.

Banned because I do know for a fact that doing Risk with more than Six players is a nightmare, even with the larger-world map board thing. I wouldn't do it.

Banned because I'll have to check that out. (No, seriously, I'll probably have to.)
Doubly banned because if anyone here wants the pleasure of being my 100th YouTube subscriber, go ahead. I put you guys ahead of some stranger anyday. ;D

Banned because it probably doesn't concern me.
Doubly banned because seriously, someone, I'm one off 100 subs. I'll give the 100th a shout-out. :D

Banned because I could have got a slot. But I decided I had enough to do here.
Doubly banned because it'd be great to make a guide for the Portal now that I saw TPO3's one. Or is it mods only that can write those altogether?

Banned because I could be PV's 100th...

Double banned because I checked the thing and it's about competitive battling..that I don't care about...

Banned because Hatman got all mad because he read the whole thing when no one was in it and when he finished it was full.

Banned because yes you could, catutie. And you'd get shout outs galore. Maybe even a special video, since I need something to upload.
Doubly banned because I'm not a competitive battler, but I can tell that those guides will help a lot in general.

Banned because BAM...I did :p

Double banned because don't do anything special for me....seriously...

Banned because nah, I will, catutie. Just because you're that awesome and deserve it. But sadly I can't feature one of your videos on my channel for obvious reasons.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back